Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Good Idea?

Yay ^v^ 0.6 60.0% [ 18 ]
Nay T_T 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 >
Greetings to all Gaians and Zurgs. And Happy Holidays too. If you don't know what this is, this is a station for the Gaian And Zurg Protection. Our job is to aviod a war between Zurgs and true Gaians. We don't believe the Zurgs are evil, we believe they aren't here to make trouble so our leader Agent Amaya (Amaya-Wolfen-Child) Set up this organization.

We believe that they want Santa to make a Zurg Clone fo him to have a Christmas on their planet, so our first priority is to try to give the Zurgs a Christmas. But we can't figure out how. We can either let them clone Santa, convince Santa to stop at their planet every year, or celebrate Christmas every year here on Gaia for them. And that is what we plan to do for now, celebrat Christmas with them here But we need presents!
Main Station
Army:

General:
Agent Kat

Commanders:
(recruiting)

Soldiers:
(recruiting)
Hello General. Any news so far? Although I must say that I am happy you got Station o6 up and running already. Good work.
hmm

xmas on zurg planet??

there's an internal conflict nw in the zurgs i guess as 09 was shot down by 02 n 06 coz he had a relatioship wif a gaian so do u think 02 n 06 will haf peace talks easily??
Amaya-Wolfen-Child
Hello General. Any news so far? Although I must say that I am happy you got Station o6 up and running already. Good work.
ok thanks General i made friends with ufo 5 & 6
*Yawn* I was in the area to notice this? Could you plz explain your purpose here and you your teams name? ^^;
I kindly request that you alter the name of your group for it has already been taken by the guild that I am in. Might I add that we had the name FIRST.
Sinrus the Great
I kindly request that you alter the name of your group for it has already been taken by the guild that I am in. Might I add that we had the name FIRST.

Hey dont yell at me she did it talk to Agent Amaya
Sinrus the Great
Sinrus shush From now on I will be talking to new groups with the the idea to have Gaian Resistance on it ok. No more random you copied our name crap from random people in our guild.
Sry for the rudeness of my fellow man. ^^; but still could you explain why you schose that name and why you are here?
BoredHero
Sry for the rudeness of my fellow man. ^^; but still could you explain why you schose that name and why you are here?
The name is GAZP for a reason.WE are here to pretect gaians and zurg and to prevent war.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces