Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join today

and protect Gaia! 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4

elecmanexe001
09 does not need to be avenged, this hate towards 06 has to be stoped. she didnt fire. 11 was forgiveb, forgive 06 for just being there.
Does not need to be avenged? 09 was part of a hate crime. This prejudice between the Zurg and Gaian need to be stopped and we need to start from the source and work our way down. 06 needs to be punished. evil
sailorsasami
elecmanexe001
09 does not need to be avenged, this hate towards 06 has to be stoped. she didnt fire. 11 was forgiveb, forgive 06 for just being there.
Does not need to be avenged? 09 was part of a hate crime. This prejudice between the Zurg and Gaian need to be stopped and we need to start from the source and work our way down. 06 needs to be punished. evil

You cannot stop hatred by reacting with hatred. 06 has done nothing wrong, and she continuously speaks of peace with Gaia. Please, stop and look at yourselves! We mustn't fight anymore; there is no reason for it. 09 would not want his sacrifice to be used to attack his brothers and sisters!
dusamoja
sailorsasami
elecmanexe001

You cannot stop hatred by reacting with hatred. 06 has done nothing wrong, and she continuously speaks of peace with Gaia. Please, stop and look at yourselves! We mustn't fight anymore; there is no reason for it. 09 would not want his sacrifice to be used to attack his brothers and sisters!

We will never know now will we. gonk
You all might want to know that Aznburninator has already signed the big peace petition (see link in siggy) so I think this band of fighters is a bit out of date.

Also, 6 is NOT the one who shot down 9... 11 did that.

And, Flarn (9's driver) is alive and recovering. Mother said he'd be back today.

There is no war, there is no conflict.

Any attacks on 6 or other Zurg are based only on your own prejudices, not on any fact.

Please reconsider. We have 850 signatures for peace, including all of GIB, and the Mothership.... so join us! Peace is near.
06 should die for what she did her brother im in this to avenge 09 because 09 was a friend of the gaia ..well he did not mean us any harm i say 06 should suffer if i had her in my grasp i would slowly tear her fingers off one buy one then i would chop her legs off and feed them to my dogs and then i would let my dogs feast upon her pathetic flesh and then after my dogs ate all the flesh off of her bones i would gives the throw the bones in a furnace and watch them burn .... it may be grusome but thats what she deserves and i intend to fulfill my destiny
elecmanexe001

to hell with peace 06 should SUFFER AND DIE

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
First off, 06 was not the one who actually zapped 09...she has been trying her best lately to have piece between the gaians and Zurgians...this little "anti-06" group does not help matters at all.
can i help fight the battles im a ninja with dark arts
Yo, count me in mate!
u want 06 to suffer? This ship will be blown to pieces if i can help it...
talk2hand Oh, for heaven's sake...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces