Join today

and protect Gaia! 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Agent CC, reporting for duty. I shall use this post to record any info I can gather.

Code breakers

www.gaiaonline.com/zurg

First page:
Urmothership

Second page:
foo
bar
baz
quux

Third page:
I_am_the_eggplant
RedBino
Lotus Elise
Blue
Creep.

Fourth page:
061206 PROCESSING ...(Possibly a date, December 6th?)

Other organizations

Info gatherers:
GIT

GIB

GIA

Anti-alien:
Zurg rebellion

Theories threads/Updates on event

Gaia updates on Event

Agent CC shall try to look for more stuff >.>
im in ive alredy stolen a alien child and 1 of ther strage wepons me and my animals would love to kill them (grin) for number 9!!!!!!!

Aged Fatcat

Nice one, CC. I have seen the Zurg Invasion page a couple of times, but the Eggplant fellow is something new. I'll look into it. It appears that the number you gave out [061206] adds up to only 15, so the fabled 19 Theory checks out. Dec 6th is probably the date the next code may be given out?

Aged Fatcat

mr.chaosjr
im in ive alredy stolen a alien child and 1 of ther strage wepons me and my animals would love to kill them (grin) for number 9!!!!!!!
You and your animals would have their wish granted. I'll take you in.

Aged Fatcat

I'm thinking about expanding our control to the Resistance forum. Though our allies, the Knights of Gaia, already reside there, so I say we just post there if anything is happening at that forum.
count me in!that b*****d that killed 09 must die!!! ninja ninja ninja

Aged Fatcat

Sounds good, Lady Guard!

Aged Fatcat

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20196399

This thread states that UFO 9 is safe now. However, UFO 6, 11, and apparently, 10, are on the loose, and about to attack. The Gaian Resistance has even gotten into the picture. I spoke with the Gaian Resistance leader with hopes of some sort of Alliance. More info posted when I receive it.

Aged Fatcat

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=27111

We, the FAS, have been granted access to the Gaian Resistance's HQ. Please remember to notify that you are a member of the FAS. Apparently, there are spies about.

Aged Fatcat

I am establishing a base in the Guild. Any additional operations will take place there.

Aged Fatcat

How is our quest to avenge number 9 going?
I am proud to be a Lady Guard. -salutes-
Fellows Gaians!

I know ask you to join the fight agaisnt 06.

From what I have heard and read, 09 was probably the best Zurg ever, not afraid of knowing us and making real friends. Altough, not all Zurgs took that as a peace sign, they took as a challenge.

Meaninglessly, they attacked fellow 09, and he has left us.

I keep enormous angst and fury for 06, and I want to join this army so we can all make him suffer as much or more as 09 suffered because of him!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
09 does not need to be avenged, this hate towards 06 has to be stoped. she didnt fire. 11 was forgiveb, forgive 06 for just being there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff