Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Shapeshifter

15,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pfft, you won't last five seconds if they actually bother to fight back.
demonessreika
Freelance Minion
demonessreika
Freelance Minion
So... you don't care if you're responsible for the downfall of a race of completely innocent creatures? neutral
Were you speaking of cows?

No, I'm talking about the Zurg. Most of them are actually quite nice.

Ah, true but no race is completely innocent.

Thanks for the correction. Let me rephrase that sentence.

"You don't care if you're responsible for the downfall of a race of mostly innocent, and mostly very nice, creatures?"

Better? xd
blackhawk120
Freelance Minion
blackhawk120
Freelance Minion
blackhawk120
Things change Minion and people change. All Zurg all evil and I will personally wipe out all of them bymyself or with a team. All they want is power and I will not stand for that.

Read above post mentioning their superior weapons and army. You have absolutely no chance on your own and... well... still no chance with a team.
Besides, I doubt that you are in any position to judge the Zurg. Have you spoken to them and read their pots histories? I doubt it.
If you had you would know that the only Zurg who wants violence and power is 09, and that is because he is sick. And hating him only makes him stronger.
In the end, it dosent matter. The Zurg shall fall one way or another. If your in my way, you shall fall as well.

So... you don't care if you're responsible for the downfall of a race of completely innocent creatures? neutral
These "creatures" dont car ewho lives or die. THey will kill us all anyways so Im stopping them.

Ah, I understand now. You're talking about the imaginary aliens who live in your head. Because most of the Zurg aren't like that, and you can't vow to destroy an entire race because of the actions of just one of its members - that would be incredibly stupid. And foolish, because what Maya said is completely true.

Feral Shapeshifter

15,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
You know what? I think these guys are actually in league with 09. He wants people to hate him so his weapon will have more power, so he's sent these people out to spread the hatred so that he'll get stronger. They WANT him to destroy Gaia.

10,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Okay, let's get some things straight:

1) I'm a ******** GIRL, dipshit.

2) I already said if you wanna know why, then ******** PM me.

3) I'm no noob, so STFU

4) Quit acting like a ******** know-it-all, MayaTH. You're ******** annoying, and you don't know s**t.

If you wanna get on my ******** case or talk trash about me, PM me, and tell me yourself. If not, fine, but don't harrass me on a ******** FORUM. You're all ******** retards and cowards for that.

10,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
THIS, ALL OF THIS, IS THE ******** REASON WHY I ALSO CLAIM REVENGE FOR ZURGS! I HAVE BEEN A ******** OUTCAST ALL MY ******** LIFE, AND NOW I GET THIS s**t COMING FROM YOUR DUMBASS MOUTHS!!! WHY DON'T YOU ******** ASSHOLES LEAVE IF YOU'RE SO GODDAMN ******** SMART, HUH?! YOU'RE THE RASONS WHY PEOPLE LIKE ME COMMIT SUICIDE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE A ******** UP EGO AND BITCHY PERSONALITIES!!! PEOPLE LIKE ME DON'T HAVE ******** PERFECT LIVES LIKE YOPU ASSHOLES DO, DIPSHITS! WE GET TREATED LIKE s**t FROM YOU PEOPLE! JUST ******** LEAVE!!!!!

Feral Shapeshifter

15,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So just because you're an outcast, you want to kill other outcasts? Let me tell you something straight, Niwa-san. I am autistic and also suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have had depression from the age of four onwards and have been suicidal since I was eleven. I have been bullied, tortured and humiliated all my life and I'll bet you all the Gaia gold I own that your life is like heaven compared to mine. And I'm talking about REAL LIFE here, not the roleplaying I was doing earlier.

So before you start going psycho because your roleplay isn't going the way you've planned, take a look around you at what everyone else is doing. If you post a lone attack thread in a UFO, you're going to get flamed, it's as simple as that. If, however, you go to the Resistance and get a team of supporters first, your roleplay will work out. I suggest we close off this thread, stop posting here, then you go and get yourself some soldiers from the Resistance to help you. Then draw up a battle plan before launching the attack. Put that much effort into it and people will really respect you for it. I know I would...

Chatty Lunatic

talk2hand

Pfft drama dramaz
Omgza

You don't even deserve some kind of explanation or education,
not worth the effort.

Why don't you try, um lets say lightening up a little bit?
Going outside and getting some fresh air?

10,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Maya, PM me, no, I'll PM you. I tried to respond to your last message but the comp's screwed.

And Blade, shut it.

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Just a reminder if any one is going to make any trouble at the New Year Ball they will be given the boot.

10,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
It's gonna be big, I hear.... SO I'm gonna be neutral for a couple nights, sound good?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff