Wheeee *flys around* 3nodding
Oh no, I don't like pox...
xd whee xd
ok...please give me money
Pox? Holo-Pox? 13?

Holo-Pox 13!? eek
You silly Zurglings and your silly duties
All hail our glorious new leader 06!
well that proves we are not as brainless as to not understand your technology ...

tough I have no interest in it at all...
That's right 06! show them what the Zurg can do! These worthless water sack primates should get out of our bunker! Oh, and hows stuff going with Yuzi K? ninja
Dragn Breth
Hey! Our duties are much more intence and stupendous then yours! You wouldn't last one minute taking on a duty from the Zurg! You have no right to insult our duties because our duties are so royal and honerable, all of you pocket change peasents would gasp at our humongous duties! You insolent humans and your worthless duties! You should see how we handle our duties!
[NPC] alien_ufo_06
Filthy, unwelcome Gaian vermin have broken into our bunker and stolen some of our most prized technology. First they reverse-engineer our flying saucers, and now THIS?

A pox upon all mammals!

yo face!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
WHOOOOOO Ron Bruise stole the Alien technology!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
nirru
Dragn Breth
Hey! Our duties are much more intence and stupendous then yours! You wouldn't last one minute taking on a duty from the Zurg! You have no right to insult our duties because our duties are so royal and honerable, all of you pocket change peasents would gasp at our humongous duties! You insolent humans and your worthless duties! You should see how we handle our duties!

Hehehe you said Doodie.
I think they gaians that are all "i'ma kill all thes zurgs rite now thy will tatse my wraht" deserve to be poxed. Badly. Stupid kids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff