Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charlie Day's Senpai

Heroic Lunatic

Hinita101
I don't give a s**t what you say, SO GET A ******** LIFE!!! I already have one, and, aren't we all stupid? everyone's stupid, just face it! even you, and all the other people around here right now, are stupid! And I bet you pick on people too, EVERYONE DOES AT LEAST MILLIONS OF TIMES IN A LIFETIME! That's the whole entire problem, they shot him down from the sky, they SUCK! and I will also stay by 02s side all the way to keep her out of harms way! 3nodding
I don't even know why we Havn't wiped you pathetic Organics off our planet. You Disgust us.

Desirable Noob

so they were stolen?
i wonder who could have done such a thing neutral
ninja
*chuckles*
ha,we of the G.I.T have found out what ur doing 06,and ur going down!!! stressed scream scream

Charlie Day's Senpai

Heroic Lunatic

Vincent Valentine 06
ha,we of the G.I.T have found out what ur doing 06,and ur going down!!! stressed scream scream
What....you've just now figured out what she was downing. Wev'e known about it for sometime now.

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Vincent Valentine 06
oh yeah dude 06 zurg officer is planning on giving x-mas gifts how evil a plan that is omg i'm going to be killed by a peace offering. by the way stay out of my backyard enless you get my permition that way we can avoide any collisions between gaian rebel groups

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
what threat do rebel groups pose?

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Rush_Hardroc
what threat do rebel groups pose?