An there will be DOOM!
I nott..fil..thy... ;_____;
I nottt steal....Te..Tech...Nology....

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Well, then SCREW YOU MISS 06!!! YOUR STORIES ARE ALL LIES I TELL YOU, LIES!!!! BESIDES, THE FRIGGIN' ALIEN LEFT IT THERE....-whispers to self- stupid alien...

Dapper Genius

1,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hinita101
Well, then SCREW YOU MISTER 06!!! YOUR STORIES ARE ALL LIES I TELL YOU, LIES!!!! BESIDES, THE FRIGGIN' ALIEN LEFT IT THERE....-whispers to self- stupid alien...

Uhh -

1) 06 is female.

2) How do you know they are lies?

3) Said alien was frustrated and left in a fluster, Manny the mechanic stole it because he wanted to get rich. D:<
Hello and Goodbye!!

Atacor
Angelus4.0
The only good Zurg is a dead one.

thats rigth

--------------------------------
Let the insanity continue...
--------------------------------
Ignorance~

-------------------
...I'm questing!
-------------------
Save the Earth
Join the Humanity Last Organization
We stand for the end of the human race on the planet Earth. Removing this blight from this beautiful blue and green planet is our first priority.

Charlie Day's Senpai

Heroic Lunatic

You Gaians are all weak and Pathetic. You might be able to push them off your Planet but whats stopping them from Bombarding your Planet from Space. You will end up losing this War and in the End it will be the Zurg who will own the Planet and keep you Primates as our Pets.

Death to all mammals.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Diehard_Dreamer
Hinita101
Well, then SCREW YOU MISS 06!!! YOUR STORIES ARE ALL LIES I TELL YOU, LIES!!!! BESIDES, THE FRIGGIN' ALIEN LEFT IT THERE....-whispers to self- stupid alien...

Uhh -

1) 06 is female.

3) Said alien was frustrated and left in a fluster, Manny the mechanic stole it because he wanted to get rich. D:<

MY point is, is that the gaiaonline managers made that mini UFO a donation item, besides, 06 never HAD feelings, she killed 09, and she's mean to 02 and doesn't regret it! So...STOP BUTTING IN MY SENTENCE!!!

Charlie Day's Senpai

Heroic Lunatic

Hinita101
Diehard_Dreamer
Hinita101

Uhh -

1) 06 is female.

MY point is, is that the gaiaonline managers made that mini UFO a donation item, besides, 06 never HAD feelings, she killed 09, and she's mean to 02 and doesn't regret it! So...STOP BUTTING IN MY SENTENCE!!!
You my Friend are Stupid. First of all, 06 shot 09 out of the air, they didn't kill him. 09 was then turned into Flarn.Second of all, everyone picks on someone Stupid. it makes them feel better about themselves. It doesn't have to be in front of them, you could be making fun of them behind their back, tell your friends, etc. My Point is that it's Human nature to Pick on someone smaller and weaker than you. In06's point of veiw, 02 is the one to pick on. I bet you even pick on people

Try to tell me to My Face that you've never Hurt someone. It doesn't have to be with anything Physical because Words just as Much. After that, Tell me you've never Picked on Anyone and not regreted it. Face it, your just as bad as 06.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I don't give a s**t what you say, SO GET A ******** LIFE!!! I already have one, and, aren't we all stupid? everyone's stupid, just face it! even you, and all the other people around here right now, are stupid! And I bet you pick on people too, EVERYONE DOES AT LEAST MILLIONS OF TIMES IN A LIFETIME! That's the whole entire problem, they shot him down from the sky, they SUCK! and I will also stay by 02s side all the way to keep her out of harms way! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff