Welcome to Gaia! ::

blueboy23000
Driavand
06 is the true master, 06 knows there is no bothering with Gaians. Pitiful creatures worthy of death. They cannot see their own doom, they will perish and we Zurg will rule this planet, or destory it, either way the Gaian race is soon to be extinct.

you'll do good to stop talking.

Hahaha. If you think I fear you than you are gravely mistaken, to fear you is and insult to my power. You would be wise to bow before me and beg for mercy puny Gaian.
Ugh, more conflict gonk All you people responding to her insults and threats with threats of your own are just making things worse for gaia in the long run and are basically erasing any chances of things ending in a peaceful manner. Just ignore her if you don't have anything nice to say.

And all you zurgs that say down with gaians and what not are giving the rest of us zurg a bad name. It's because of you that some gaians choose to hate us.

And for those confused about the gender thing, this is what it says in the aliens profiles. Not the ones with the UFOs but the actual aliens:

01: Male Name: Blarg

02: Female Name: Narf

03: Male Name: Zownd

04: Female Name: Zoit

05: Male Name: Boing

06: Female Name: Zooeep

07: Male Name: Glarg

08: Female Name: Woing

09: Male Name: Flarn

10: Female Name: Omph

11 & 12 don't have profiles except for their UFO ones but 12 says that his name is Bobo and told somebody he was a boy. 11's name is rumored to be Sorn. And Leviosa, Mother's secretary, said that the zurgs could change their gender if they wanted
um if thats the case then why do all their profiles say male? well just the ones from 01 to 12. Mother is a girl
Ignore the UFO profile only the alien profile itself counts...
huh???? confused
I dont understand either rofl
Clickie clickie

Click on the link above and scroll to the bottom of the first post, it has links to the alien profiles
Gildor Surion
I wounder if alien_ufo_06 is afraid of alien_ufo_07 for seven eight nine!

Phahahahahahaha good one blaugh
DannyKen23
Clickie clickie

Click on the link above and scroll to the bottom of the first post, it has links to the alien profiles

yeah and how do we know these weren't tampered with by the person who first posted them?
You don't, and neither do I. But I think they're real. It's your choice to believe them, or me.
-pokes o6's ship-
>>;;
-shiptips o6- ninja
-runs off laughing crazily-

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Aww, 06, it's not nice to generalize. Not ALL of us are icky.

But some of us are stare

You're right, though, that the ones who stole the stuff are nasty. Grr stealing!!

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
siii
Gildor Surion
I wounder if alien_ufo_06 is afraid of alien_ufo_07 for seven eight nine!

Phahahahahahaha good one blaugh

O_O so Nine is in Seven's belly?!?!
So your running that big army now huh? Get an attitude make-over ya bum. I'd rather not see the sing "Symphony of destruction" turned real. ~_~

Anywho....

*Kicks the bloody alien in the shins and star jumps away*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas