Welcome to Gaia! ::

firefight67
Fates Hand
ridian813
DJ Sonicwave
firefight67
*gets hit in leg by some kind of gun*medic!!!!!!!
*runs over* I'm not a medic, but I'll protect you until one comes. *smashes a Zurg in the head and kicks it away.*

You needent waste your strength.I've got this covered *Summons rotating ring of fire around himself and the others*.
Well Arcite suggested we fall back,come follow me *walks down the hall effectively blazing a trail*
I will stay behind and search for and straglers. *walks slowly around a corner and runs into four Zurg* Crap...
*bihind the zurg*hits in head* neeed help
thank you * jumps over Zurg and lands next to his comrade, hitting all four in one move.*
firefight67
ridian813
DJ Sonicwave
firefight67
*runs over* I'm not a medic, but I'll protect you until one comes. *smashes a Zurg in the head and kicks it away.*

You needent waste your strength.I've got this covered *Summons rotating ring of fire around himself and the others*.
Well Arcite suggested we fall back,come follow me *walks down the hall effectively blazing a trail*
why... why are we falling back?

Because if any of us fall here it will be a waste for the coming battle.Also SonicWave? Be careful we can't lose any this early in the fight eh? ^.^
"I'm definatly staying." Fires bazooka at small Zurg force. I wonder how Infernal is doing.
[Infernal. Manned by auto-pilot]
Fires shotgun at zurg army while blocking shots with shield.
ridian813
firefight67
ridian813
DJ Sonicwave
firefight67

why... why are we falling back?

Because if any of us fall here it will be a waste for the coming battle.Also SonicWave? Be careful we can't lose any this early in the fight eh? ^.^

thank you, I will return.
*Artemis Chants a spell and a red aura envelopes Roin*

ahhhhhh uhhhhhhh hrmmmm what happened

Artemis: no time lets get out of here!

*a red dust envelopes Roin and he reappears in the flame shield*
Fates Hand
firefight67
Fates Hand
ridian813
DJ Sonicwave
firefight67

I will stay behind and search for and straglers. *walks slowly around a corner and runs into four Zurg* Crap...
thank you * jumps over Zurg and lands next to his comrade, hitting all four in one move.*
lets go cacht up to the others...
firefight67
Fates Hand
firefight67
Fates Hand
ridian813

yes, let's *charges through the enemy line and breaks them* come on!
Alright well I'm pulling out,don't get in too much over your heads......if thats possible.....Meet back at The Base.
Lastly thanks to our newfound allies you are welcome to fight with us any time.
Fates Hand
firefight67
Fates Hand
firefight67
Fates Hand
ridian813

o...ok runing kicks trough the crowd and slids under fire ring surronding the othhers hi
"Ahhh. That was a fun, one-sided fire fight. Let's go Infernal." The mech jumped on mine and we flew off somewhere else. "So long Army of Gaia. Glad to have a fun fight with ye."
Oceans_Daughter
"Ahhh. That was a fun, one-sided fire fight. Let's go Infernal." The mech jumped on mine and we flew off somewhere else. "So long Army of Gaia. Glad to have a fun fight with ye."
see ya have to go take a showwer... er training sweatdrop see ya
firefight67
Fates Hand
firefight67
Fates Hand
firefight67
o...ok runing kicks trough the crowd and slids under fire ring surronding the othhers hi
*finds himself alone and surrounded* hmm...this isn't good...*pulls out shuriken and throws them in all directions, jumps back to his friends* I siggest haste.
Need any help cause i'm ready to go

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
firefight67
Oceans_Daughter
see ya have to go take a showwer... er training sweatdrop see ya

"Just remember that it was the crew mate of Jessie Hawk who helped ya." I said through Infernal's Radio/EMP backpack.
*runs and swiftly exits fight* I must leave now, farewell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces