Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm so in love with alien_ufo_06, after reading the interview and reading the manga, he's worthy enough to be with me. I to hate pathtic humans...Sadly enough I am one sweatdrop I wish I wasnt though!!! So I come before all of you fellow Gaians to say this out loud. I LOVE YOU 06....please take me with you! I'll be loving slave till my dying days. I'll love you no matter what!!! I would glady take over the world with you!!!

If anyone objects to me loving it please say so now

alien_ufo_06 I give you my heart! heart

((dont ask im bored))

Aged Fatcat

I think 6 is a female Alien. Plus, she'd zap you if you get close. Rather than hug 6, BEARHUG 6!
but im bi ^^

Aged Fatcat

Just cause YOU'RE bi doesn't mean 6 is bi. Or non-violent.
but i like violence

Aged Fatcat

Then by all means go snap your neck or something. Break a leg. Just warning you.
xXKishimoXx
I'm so in love with alien_ufo_06, after reading the interview and reading the manga, he's worthy enough to be with me. I to hate pathtic humans...Sadly enough I am one sweatdrop I wish I wasnt though!!! So I come before all of you fellow Gaians to say this out loud. I LOVE YOU 06....please take me with you! I'll be loving slave till my dying days. I'll love you no matter what!!! I would glady take over the world with you!!!

((dont ask im bored))

y do u like that murder he killed gaias friend 09
sora711
xXKishimoXx

((dont ask im bored))

y do u like that murder he killed gaias friend 09
Cause im the spawn of evil twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items