Welcome to Gaia! ::

You mean you shall eat Indisposed first, father? Just make sure you cook her good so you don't get some kind of filthy Gaian disease.

Quotable Prophet

Wow...have you actually talked to anyone about your anger management issues?
By the way 05.
The Health Department called.
And they're none to pleased.

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
05 why are you so eager to eat us? There are some of us who just want to be your friends and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate if someone tried to eat or enslaved you. Though I did like what you said about our burger, it even made my mom laugh.
I'll always want to be first on your cooking list 05. :]
Anything to please you.
I'm just so happy that there aren't many recipies that call for 1337 literates.
05? Why are you so against Gaians? We never did anything to hurt you, and we still don't want to! Most of the literates (who are really the only ones that matter) are completely for a peaceful solution! Isn't that what you want as well? Why sacrifice your friends and family, those you love, for some stupid battle? I don't even remember why we're being attacked ... There's no point to this! Please, reform! Can't you convince the rest of your family to change?

... I don't want anyone to get hurt. Please ... change your mind. We can negotiate. We can make a deal. Please change ...

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Waflets
05? Why are you so against Gaians? We never did anything to hurt you, and we still don't want to! Most of the literates (who are really the only ones that matter) are completely for a peaceful solution! Isn't that what you want as well? Why sacrifice your friends and family, those you love, for some stupid battle? I don't even remember why we're being attacked ... There's no point to this! Please, reform! Can't you convince the rest of your family to change?

... I don't want anyone to get hurt. Please ... change your mind. We can negotiate. We can make a deal. Please change ...

Wafflet if your that determined you should be conforming some the Gaians who are in the resistant. Remember not one side is completely at fault here.
don't eat me i dont tast right i should know i try to eat myself so you won't eat me anyways mrgreen
Sorry, the great old one already has dibs.
How about you learn how to cook like us Gaians, I understand you are busy, keeping your brethern feed, but why not learn a few things from us "morsal", we have a lot we can teach you, I hope you got my general invitation to you and your siblings to the GIB ball, and please consider the cook off, it will be a challenge for you to come up with recipes that don't include gaians. heart
And as usual, I'm ignoured by him sweatdrop Should I stop trying to get this guy to think of us as friends? How would he like it if I said I would like to cover him with butter? Is there no way to reach him with the gaian perspective? Should I truely give up on the GIB Vs. 5 friendly cook off?
I'm sure you may not understand but Gaians find violence fun. We kill each other in video games and role playing and I just met a guy who exploded bombs in his bumps. Being made into food is just one big party..
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT! I AM HERE TO BASTE AND FRY YOU! TO BAKE AND SERVE YOU! TO MAKE YOU INTO DELICIOUS MEALS! YET STILL I GET...

"Why aren't you posting, 05?"!

"Where's 05?"!

"omg wuts dis al aboot?"???

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO EAGER TO ROAST ON MY CAST-IRON SKILLET?

SO BE IT. MAKES ME LIFE EASIER, IF SOMEWHAT LESS OF A CHALLENGE. WHO WANTS TO BE COOKED?

(I ALREADY PROMISED Indisposed THE FIRST COURSE!)

Number 5 I love your violent side it is so becoming! All the wonderful things you say about eating Gaians and making them into a stew! I would love to be one of your followers! You are my Idole!
You Are what give the Zurg a bad name yuk!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff