Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sheshira
*looks at cig*

Does this mean *holds up cig* I'd be smoked flavored?

Perhaps. I wonder if that would taste any good.

Fivey has been a bit naughty lately. Spreading lies about his brother's death and all. But I still love him <3

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
indisposed
Sheshira
*looks at cig*

Does this mean *holds up cig* I'd be smoked flavored?

Perhaps. I wonder if that would taste any good.

Fivey has been a bit naughty lately. Spreading lies about his brother's death and all. But I still love him <3

True, I would be of the cancerous and icky kind lol

Don't let him get a hold of cedar or hickory... then he will be smoking Gaians left and right...

Unless that is what you want... then...

Bon apetit!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I made ART!

Well I was bored in my training class (I usually finished the exercises early and started doodling… I began to think a various things at the same time… About how in Furuba (Fruits Basket) if there was dialogue from a character it would have a cute little icon… Kyo was a cat, Tohru an onigiri etc Then I thought about the ufos…

and I smooshed those two idea thoughts together and came up with this…

I did not do all the ufos… if someone can make them better then by all means… (some pictures were a simple cut and paste ^^: smile

I basically meant icons that I think fit with each UFO... (07 is in glasses because I thought of "Secret Agent Man" wink

Note... the other ufo pictures can be found in The Old Guard Thread in UFO 11 or Believers Thread (so a search for my posts)

but for Indisposed

User Image

(note... that is Indisposed XD)

Aekea Champion

7,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Flatterer 200
I would like to join his fanclub.
Sheshira
I made ART!

Well I was bored in my training class (I usually finished the exercises early and started doodling… I began to think a various things at the same time… About how in Furuba (Fruits Basket) if there was dialogue from a character it would have a cute little icon… Kyo was a cat, Tohru an onigiri etc Then I thought about the ufos…

I did not do all the ufos… if someone can make them better then by all means… (some pictures were a simple cut and paste ^^: smile

I basically meant icons that I think fit with each UFO... (07 is in glasses because I thought of "Secret Agent Man" wink

Note... the other ufo pictures can be found in The Old Guard Thread in UFO 11 or Believers Thread (so a search for my posts)

but for Indisposed

User Image

whee
[ screams like a ittle fan boy ]
05 allways makes me giddy
gonk

I wish to be a memberrrr!
;________;
I'm humble, I would be eternally numb with joy to digest in 5's stomache.. biggrin

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
blaugh

[NPC] alien_ufo_05
Sheshira
I made ART!

User Image

THAT PICTURE MAKES ME HUNGRY!

05 replied... BOOYEAH!
I would be honored to join this fanclub. O:

I'm currently in the process of collecting and publishing his recipes.
I'll need a name for the book.
The fanart I PMed to 05 on Nov. 29th still hasn't been opened. redface I hope it didn't get deleted from a full Inbox or something. sweatdrop
Aww, put me on the list. <3
I <3 05
05s my favorit alien of them all, add me on the list! whee

Vicious Rogue

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Can I be in the fanclub?
05 is the funniest! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit