Welcome to Gaia! ::

For all you poor mothers here I have created a support group here as well..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do you have an illegitimate alien hybrid baby?

Does the father refuse to pay child support, or worse denies ever making sweet alien love to you?

Are you one of 05's many lovers?

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you have answered yes to any of these questions you are more than welcome to come and stay here to have a refuge.

Talk with other Gaian women such as yourselves who were harmed emotionally by these thoughtless invaders!!!

I too am one of these women! I have changed since 05 left me with a child..alas..here was my beginning plea with 05.

And he ignored me...how sad...

however I have now since become literate and have changed my ways!!!

though quiting smoking is another story...and cursing..

ANYWAYS! Come discuss how you've delt emotionally with this and the scum that your baby's fathers are!!!

Fashionable Mage

You made a other one?

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
This brat looks nothing like me.

I want my money gonk

Durem Bloodsucker

12,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
*shakes head* Poor 05...
My alien baby Anahxsua's father was a normal Gaian turned Zurgian to support the aliens... the bad ones that want to eat Gaia citizens. For some reason I fell for him. Then Anahxsua came along and he left two seconds after she was born. Now he never answers me.

Did you know people in towns especially abuse Zurg babies and aliens that happen to be there minding their own business? Do you know how many people I had to curse at to get through the towns? No one would leave me alone. It was crazy.
I have one as well. I left her at Daycare. Her name is 00758
how do I get the UFO nation Army membership card?
~Mademoiselle Pingu~
you go to UFO 11, click on the recruiting forum and simply ask to join and nothing else.
If you have already joined then you'll find the link for the cards on the recruiting forum.
~Mademoiselle Pingu~
anyone?
look above your last post.
!!S.hauna!!
~Mademoiselle Pingu~
you go to UFO 11, click on the recruiting forum and simply ask to join and nothing else.
If you have already joined then you'll find the link for the cards on the recruiting forum.
okay... so i tried it, and I haven't been added yet, but yeah, so now do I wait and then how do i get the membership card?

Fashionable Mage

~Mademoiselle Pingu~
!!S.hauna!!
~Mademoiselle Pingu~
okay... so i tried it, and I haven't been added yet, but yeah, so now do I wait and then how do i get the membership card?

You copy the picture and put you're picture of you're avi in and then whatever you want in there.
Okay. Now I have two Zurg babies. One is in the storage compartment in my head since she got tired of walking around. She's my oldest. And now I have another one!!! His name is Vincent and he is now about ten minutes old. His father? I went to Anah's father's house to get child support and ended up getting probed. That good for nothing $%#$%#@$%@#$%#@!$%!#@% $#$%#@$% %#$%.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff