Welcome to Gaia! ::

First 09 disappears. Then 11 comes down with an odd cough. Now our own benefactor 05 has not been heard from in over a week.

And the Gaians were worried about the Zurg attacking?

05! Where are you?
You are right. I have not heard from 05 either. I hope he has not been infected by the illness. Maybe it is in the Gaian air. Perhaps this planet is not so good for Zurg.
i agree we must carry out the plans and evacuate immedently
Ooh, so much to do so much to do. I'm going to have to make sure 05 has plenty of his favorite foods for the evacuation.
I hope 05 is alrght D: He's the creative one!

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
I too am starting to wonder why 05 has been gone for so long! If he doesn't come back soon, I'll be all emo like I was when 11 had to leave us... D:
Oh what happened to 11 was tragic. I don't know what I will do if 05 falls.
hes most likely on a mission to brake into something and eating people on the way there and back xd
09 has been dealt with as my contract stated. There is no need to keep up my charade the guitar is actually a specialized high powered rifle. I was the one that shot gambino and ended the Von Helsons but it seems that gambino survived. That is of no importance now i have a new contract but first i must eliminate the other zurg before eliminating mother. The G-Virus is pretty effective against zurg.

Fashionable Mage

Yes I miss him so.
hi there.
im new here on gaia.
when i say this in not making fun of you but, what is this all about?
or is it just a thred?
Captain Sack
First 09 disappears. Then 11 comes down with an odd cough. Now our own benefactor 05 has not been heard from in over a week.

And the Gaians were worried about the Zurg attacking?

05! Where are you?

odd cough what do you mean is 11 sick?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas