Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny nods, "Good point...! Do you have a place in mind, Trina?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina nods.
"I say a nice restaurant. You know, just to prove we're not planning anything hostile? And we should pay for the meal, too, to seal the deal."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku nods, "That's sounds nice...! No all we have to do is send the invitation." cinny looks at Taku, "How are we going to do that? We don't even know where their leader is."
*turns to face Cinny then Trina then Taku waiting for something to happen*

(been long since I came back)

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku gets out a magic card from his bag, "Who want's to write it?" Cinny shakes her head, "i wouldn't know what to write...!" Taku sighs and looks at them.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina took the card and thought.
Dear Zurg leader,
We would like to invite you to a nice, relaxing day at Restaurant-
she stopped. "What restaurant should we go to?"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny smiles, "How about the one down the street?" Taku looks at Cinny, "And how are they suppose to know which one it is?" Cinny shrugs, "i don't know......."

Eloquent Lightbringer

"Hmmm...."
Trina started to draw a map to the restaurant, along with where the group would be.
We hope you come and enjoy yourself while we talk of Gaian and Zurg peace.
Sincerely, Trina, Cinny, and Taku

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku mutters something and the card vanished, "The card will find their leader. All we have to do now...is wait!" Cinny sighs, "Maybe we should go to the restaurant and wait there."
do you guys think this is a good idea... (stares at trina, cinny and taku) I mean what if they go "bizerk" and **gulp** end up eating us... besides what do we know about what they eat... all i know is thy eat us.... gonk

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku smiles showing his fangs, "Just introduce us and they won't think about hurting anyone! We're not like you Gaians! We have the power to destroy them!" Cinny sighs, "in other words we are now your body guards! We won't let anything bad happen to you! i promise!" Taku's smile vanished, "we should probably head towards the restaurant!" Cinny and Taku slowly walk towards the restaurant.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina follows, pulling Kazumi along behind her.
"I hope this goes well..."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
They arrive at the restaurant and Cinny looks at Trina, "Of course things will go well... Especially when you have us on your side!" Taku looks at them, "So, you guys don't have to worry about it! Besides...they can smell fear! And that will not make a great impression with their leader!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff