Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lightbringer

"Woah...." Trina looks up at the weapons with awe.
"Lookit 'em all..."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny nods, "We can give the weapons to the people who are trapped in the ships. That wouldn't work!" Taku sighs, "i can turn them back to their regular size and then we can give them enough weapons to take over the ship. Or we use the Roman Candle to make them land." Cinny looks at Taku, "How are we going to get the Roman Candle on the ship?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina held up a can of Zurg energy drink.
"I'll go with Kazumi. I'll pretend to be a Zurgling pediatrician, and put the Candle in, set it off, and join you guys, kay?"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny nods, "That takes care of part of the plan. How are we going to get the people out of the ship? Some of the people that are on the ship wants to be eaten." Taku sighs, "We can teleport them some where. There's a power plant near by." Cinny looks at Trina, "What do you think?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina nods.
"That would work." she said. "After I plant the Candle, I'll transfer to my Mini UFO and fly them out of there."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny nods, "Then that's the plan!" Taku smiles and leads them out of the room. Taku looks at Trina, "Good luck!" Taku opens the door and left with Cinny following him. They reached the power plant and look at the sky.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina gulped down the Zurg drink and transformed, then put Kazumi in the UFO and flew back to the saucers, landing near them. She stepped out and walked to one of the UFOs, entering without suspicion. She planted the Roman Candle and set a timer on it, then gathered all of the little Gaians, sticking them in her pockets (they were still puny, after all...) and left the ship with Kazumi clinging to her hand. She flew off to the power plant, detonating the Candle and flying out of the way of debris from the ships.
"Hey guys!!!" she yelled, waving to Cinny and Taku. She landed and pulled the mini-Gaians out of her pockets and put them in a jar (with holes in the lid) so some of the protesting ones wouldn't bite her. "Now what?"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny took the jar and put it on the ground. She carefully empties the jar and Kyo put his hand on the fence. Kyo turned the Gaians back to heir normal size.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina looked at Cinny.
"So, what are we going to do to them?" she asked, looking at the angry, full sized Gaians.

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku teleports the angry Gaians to a theme park.

Eloquent Lightbringer

"That was easy." Trina said, making a motion as if she was dusting her hands off. "So, what do we do now?"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny shrugs, "We can capture the aliens...! But that would be too...!" Taku nods, "Maybe we should find their leader and talk to...their leader about...a peace treaty!" Taku looks at Trina, "What do you think?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina nods.
"That sounds good. The Zurg and Gaians can live in peace and harmony together." she recited, tilting her head to one side as she tested out part of the treaty. "Yeah, that'll work!"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny smiles, "Now all we have to do is invite them at a certain location." Taku snaps his fingers, "How about an abandoned place? But where...?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

"An abandoned place might send the wrong message." Trina pointed out. "I say we make it a nice meeting place." she suggested. "With food and refreshments and stuff."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff