Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny started flying away and she turned to get a good look at it. Cinny stops flying, "Trina...it's a bird! it looks like it's carrying something. Wait a minute...! How did he find me?" A guy flies in front of Cinny, "Where were you?" Cinny sighs, "Hi, Taku! i was in a space ship!" Taku almost fell and sees Trina, "Hi! i'm Taku!"

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina sighed.
"Nice to meet you!" she said. "Thank goodness it wasn't another flying saucer!"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku nods, "Space ship? Hmmm...!" Cinny deeply sighs, "You didn't notice that space ships are flying around." Taku looks at Cinny, "i kind of noticed!"

Eloquent Lightbringer

"Well, it's definately not good..." Trina stated. "We should hide."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny looks at Taku, "What about the cave?" Taku nods, "Follow me!" Taku flew away and Cinny followed him.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina followed, confused.
"What cave?"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku and Cinny stop in front of a wall. Taku touched a button and the cave appeared. Taku flew inside and Cinny followed him.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina followed, a bit surprised.
"Oh. This cave..." she muttered, giving Kazumi a hug.

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny nods, "This is our home." Taku sighs, "Please don't tell any one where we live."

Eloquent Lightbringer

"I promise that I won't." Trina said, nodding. "It's safe with me."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny smiles, "Thanks!" Taku looks at Trina, "if any one finds out where we are...they'll hunt us down and kill us." Cinny looks down, "We have better things to worry about, Taku! What are we going to do with the space ships?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina nodded.
"Yeah, we should take care of them."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku sighs, "How are we going to do that? they have a lot of people trapped in some of the space ship." Cinny looks at Taku, "What if we...use our power to transport the people...some where else?" Taku thought abut it, "it'll take a lot of power and concentration to do that. We have to be near a power plant to get the power we need. Where are we going to...?" Cinny shrugs, "How about a park?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina grins.
"I have some stuff you could use." she said. "But unfortunately, I think the space ships have it.... They probably confisticated most of my stuff. All I have left is my Roman Candle."

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Taku smiles, "We can use that for the detraction." Cinny pushes a button and the wall moved revealing another room. Taku went inside and Cinny followed him. Cinny looks at Trina, "Come on...! We have something to show you." Cinny pulls her into the room. Taku looks at Trina, "Welcome to our weapons room." Taku turns on the light showing Trina that the room was full of weapons. Cinny sigh, "So...what's the plan?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff