Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lightbringer

Plot:
In an adventure around 05's ship, you accidentally press a button and...
ZAP!!!
Seconds later, you find yourself on the floor. And everything is MUCH taller than you.
You have been shrink-a-fied.
05 finds you and puts you in his kitchen, where you must escape from while he goes off in search of more ingredients for his "morsels".

Will you make it?

Eloquent Lightbringer

Rules:

-Normal Gaia rules

-Uh... Just join in. ^.^ You can include what your character looks like as you post. Ex: Kalya pushed her blue bangs out of her face and looked around, her silver eyes scanning the room.

-Um... If I tell you to leave, then leave.

Updates:

12/19/06: Made thread

Eloquent Lightbringer

WHITELIST!!!!
-TrinatheTitan (made thread)
-05 (because he gave me the idea)

Blacklist...
No one yet... Let's keep it like this.
-
-

Eloquent Lightbringer

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina sat on the counter, the height making her dizzy. She scooted away from the edge and stood up. A frying pan was nearby, ready to be put on the stove.
"Is anyone else here?!"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Hi! Where are you?," screamed a voice about a few miles away.

Eloquent Lightbringer

"The opposite side of the stove!" Trina screamed back, her blue eyes scanning the "horizon" for anyone.

(Basically, my person is my avvie)

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina walked over to the edge of the stove and gingerly touched the surface. It was cool, so she cautiously walked across it, heading in the direction of what seemed to resemble a fridge.

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny runs over to her and quickly caught up with her, "Hi! my name's Cinny! What's your name?" Cinny looks around the huge room, "Where are we?"

Eloquent Lightbringer

"OK, in order: My name's Trina, and we're in 05's kitchen. And we've been turned PUNY..." she said, looking around.
"ARE THERE ANY MORE SO CALLED MORSELS AROUND HERE?!"

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cinny smiles, "Nice to meet you, Trina. Do you mean this?" Cinny puts down what seems to be a pice of popcorn.

Eloquent Lightbringer

"Actually, I mean GAIANS." Trina said, nibbling a bit of the popcorn.
"05 calls us morsels and always wants to eat us." she said, tilting her head to the side. "I guess this is regular popcorn..." she said. She broke off a large piece and began to walk.
"Take some with you and let's look for more Gaians."

Vicious Prophet

Where. . Am I?

After hearing "TINY MORSELS," she assumed she was in 05's. . Kitchen? Landing on a frying pan helped, too.

"I'M INSIDE OF 05'S KITCHEN! Wait. . He wants to eat me. . Well, I guess if it's what he wants. ." she said, sitting down, her Zurgling on her lap.

Blessed Werewolf

9,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Okay!" Puts the rest of the popcorn on her back. Cinny sees something move out of the corner of her eye. "Hey...whose there? i don't think we're alone, Trina." Pulls out her sword getting ready to fight what. She sees the person, "Hey...that zurgling will eat you if you don't kill it."

Eloquent Lightbringer

Trina peered over the edge of the frying pan.
"Hey." she said, looking at the girl. "Come on! We're gonna find more Gaians and escape. At least, try to while 05 is gone." She held her hand out to help the girl out.
"I'm Trina, by the way."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces