Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Leans on the Atomic Missile Button*

BEEP!

...whoops. My bad.

*Mothership explodes*

..that was an accident.......yes..an 'accident'.....
Dude, that battle system has been "to be released" for such a long time. At least back in October of 04, I remember people going nuts over pitchforks because they were supposedly to be used in the battle system.
Chill out aliens.
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
I AM STARTING TO GROW CONCERNED ABOUT THIS "BATTLE SYSTEM" THAT IS IN DEVELOPMENT. WHEN WE CAME TO THIS WORLD, YOU WERE DEFENSELESS. IT SEEMS OUR PRESCENSE HAS STIMULATED YOU TO BUILD UP YOUR WEAPONRY.

CEASE PRODUCTION ON THIS BATTLE SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY!

But y should they then we can dispose of them already. Besides without a current battle system we cant make them by force
why are the zurg worried about us fighting them, when we havent been provoked? are they planning somthing???????? eek

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Captain Sack
Are you sure about that? There is a portion of the Gaian populace that wants the Battle System purely to dispose of each other.

User Image
Merry Christmas

yeah, really!

User Image
Happy Holidays

Feral Friend

10,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
Never! We'll fight you when it gets up!

-brought to you, courtsy of the gaian resistance.

Unbeatable Genius

[NPC] alien_ufo_05
I AM STARTING TO GROW CONCERNED ABOUT THIS "BATTLE SYSTEM" THAT IS IN DEVELOPMENT. WHEN WE CAME TO THIS WORLD, YOU WERE DEFENSELESS. IT SEEMS OUR PRESCENSE HAS STIMULATED YOU TO BUILD UP YOUR WEAPONRY.

No way! If you wont leave, we wont stop. We're taking you down, zurg feind!
If I have to personally take every one of you down one by one, so be it!
Free Gaia! Never give in to the Mother!!!!!
We will never cease the battle system!
(we're going to probly fight the zurg in the battle system. thats wat i'm thinking any way.)
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

Don't worry I won't fight you! I don't like fighting

Desirable Sex Symbol

NO!!!!! scream
yes of course whats the point wouldnt you enjoy for a bloodbath of us gaians instead. and i personly will eat the fluffy cloud monsters.XD
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

you are smart to fear us, we are not as primal as you had first thought.
i suggest you run back to that planet you call home, before it is released, otherwise you may make a terrifying descovery.
that us Gaians, when provoked! can get very aggressive.

i dont believe, you come in peace i believe there is no way people can trust you, but until the truth is found, about your "plan" with santa, those who are not with you, will play along for now.
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

I won't fight. I don't like fighting

Mega Buster

when it comes your doomed race will be uh... doomed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff