Welcome to Gaia! ::

momos and aliens?

yes 0.66176470588235 66.2% [ 45 ]
no 0.33823529411765 33.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Just curious. They came together and the Momos never sit to the side...they're always clinging to their people or 'host'...like a brain sucking..thing.
You can squish them though.

xd
that's just what they want you to think! The cuteness! It's deceptive!

-paranoia creeps in-
YESSS... PRELIMINARY EXPERIMENTS SHOW THAT "CUTENESS" IS QUITE EFFECTIVE AGAINST GAIANS.

*cute filter activated*

Hey there Gaians! heart Will you pweeese come allow me to mash your bones? 4laugh It would make me ever so happy! heart Squeeee! blaugh
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
YESSS... PRELIMINARY EXPERIMENTS SHOW THAT "CUTENESS" IS QUITE EFFECTIVE AGAINST GAIANS.

*cute filter activated*

Hey there Gaians! heart Will you pweeese come allow me to mash your bones? 4laugh It would make me ever so happy! heart Squeeee! blaugh

Go ahead, do it if you even can. I have other accounts to log on to.
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

*cute filter activated*

ahhh! seee? do you seeeeee? I was right! The cuteness is deadly -breaks into hysterical fits-

5,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

*cute filter activated*

*throws a plushie at you* See this plushie is cuter than you.>D
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

*cute filter activated*

OMG! SO... CUTE...

Sure you can, sweetie! 4laugh 4laugh
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

*cute filter activated*

O__________O;
YES YOU CAN MASH MY BONES. heart 3nodding 4laugh

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

*cute filter activated*

*runs away screaming*

SCARRRRYYY!

Besides... squee is a sound of fright... get it right... oi vey... rolleyes
NOOOOO! Get off me you damn parasite scream
Sheshira
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

*cute filter activated*

*runs away screaming*

SCARRRRYYY!

Besides... squee is a sound of fright... get it right... oi vey... rolleyes

YOU CANNOT FOOL ME FOOLISH GAIAN!

"SQUEE": "A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl, however it has spread rapidly and is now widely spread among the web community."
IT'S ON MY HEAD!? gonk
Wow.....aliens have dictionaries and know of fangirls.

Wait.... 05, are you a fangirl in anyway? Admit it!
There's no fooling this alien... he even knows the mashed potato song!!! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces