no 0.33823529411765 33.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Mewling Bunny

8,975 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
well im crushing your monkey friend how ya llike that mr.05!
Me and my child will eventually rule this foolish planet.Hahahahahahahahahah
Space monkeys!

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
I think it's supposed to contrast alien with earthlings... it'd be weird to have a human being as an equip, and having something typically "human" would be hard as there are so many different things and it won't be all that special either. So I think they were contrasting UFO which is very alien, to monkeys which is one of those species which are close to human beings... though technically, that'd be chimps, right? but I've heard humans called "fur-less monkeys/apes" so I think that's why they're being given out.
I wouldn't be surprised if Momito (my momo) is working with the aliens. But I like the aliens so it really doesn't bother me.

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
YESSS... PRELIMINARY EXPERIMENTS SHOW THAT "CUTENESS" IS QUITE EFFECTIVE AGAINST GAIANS.

*cute filter activated*

Hey there Gaians! heart Will you pweeese come allow me to mash your bones? 4laugh It would make me ever so happy! heart Squeeee! blaugh

Sounds kinky heart xd Please be sure to hit me with a whip and hold me down with handcuffs before you do so. 3nodding rofl
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
Born a Hippie
Wow.....aliens have dictionaries and know of fangirls.

Wait.... 05, are you a fangirl in anyway? Admit it!

I AM NOT A "GIRL". I AM OF GENDER TYPE 2.

BUT I AM A FAN OF GAIAN CUISINE. OR RATHER... OF ZURG CUISINE FEATURING GAIANS AS A KEY INGREDIENT.
Mwahahaha you are a boyish fan girl! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh -laughs hysterically-
i eat zurgs for breakfast wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out