Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Citizen

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
hey, it just occured to me, if 09's not dead, when he resurfaces, we can havve a welcome back party, with even more food!

and we can go over to 06's and 11's for a "Sorry we shot you out of the sky" party! and then if they try to kill him again, we can have another 09's dead celebration! man, zurgs are great for making up excuses to serve free food. way to get the ball rolling 05!

Timid Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FLARN IS NOT DEAD!!!
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
LonelyDemon
*clenches teeth*
Oh, enjoy your supposed victory now, 05. It will be short lived. The only thing I fear now is that I will not be the one to destroy you.
Such a disturbance your causing for devoted Gaians...Not a wise move, my friend.

DESTROYING A TRAITOR OF MY KIND BOTHERS YOU MORE THAN EATING YOUR OWN KIND?

YOU ARE A STRANGE PEOPLE INDEED. BUT I FEAR YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU FEAR A "HAM-BURGER"

Orly?

*licks*

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
SporkMaster5000
hey, it just occured to me, if 09's not dead, when he resurfaces, we can havve a welcome back party, with even more food!

and we can go over to 06's and 11's for a "Sorry we shot you out of the sky" party! and then if they try to kill him again, we can have another 09's dead celebration! man, zurgs are great for making up excuses to serve free food. way to get the ball rolling 05!
Sweet more parties! xd Nice idea man!
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
LonelyDemon
*clenches teeth*
Oh, enjoy your supposed victory now, 05. It will be short lived. The only thing I fear now is that I will not be the one to destroy you.
Such a disturbance your causing for devoted Gaians...Not a wise move, my friend.

DESTROYING A TRAITOR OF MY KIND BOTHERS YOU MORE THAN EATING YOUR OWN KIND?

YOU ARE A STRANGE PEOPLE INDEED. BUT I FEAR YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU FEAR A "HAM-BURGER"
I do not fear you eating my own kind because you are all bark and no ( literally ) bite! When did you threaten to eat me? A month ago, I think. Tick-tock, 05.

Invisible Citizen

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
SporkMaster5000
wait, what if he just wants you to think he's gone?

you should probably go bring back a body. nothing like having someone crash the party to celebrate their own death to kill the mood.

also, marinades are over rated. brines and dry rubs get so little credit, and work so well with the proper cooking methods.

BWAHA, OUR SCANS HAVE REVEALED HIM TO BE ANNIHILATED.
but doesn't he have zurg scanning technolgies too? what if he sent out a counter scan? or a cloaking thingie? or if he was just really messed up, and some gaian wanders by and nurses him back to health?

or if he just bailed out, so he wasn't even there when you scanned for him. technology is imperfect. plus, if you find a corpse you can stuff it and have a nice trophy for your ship.
SporkMaster5000

IF HE RESURFACES, I WILL LOSE MY LUNCH. CAN YOU IMAGINE? GAIAN CHUNKS FALLING FROM THE SKY!

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It's not our fault us gaias taste so good... sweatdrop

Anyone else want a cookie?

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
5... you avioded my question, what happened to 11?

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Hello, I'm investigating the disappearance of ufo 11. I'm sure you know him. Do you have any idea where he is.

Also, do you have any comments on the increase of resistance due to your actions?
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
SporkMaster5000

IF HE RESURFACES, I WILL LOSE MY LUNCH. CAN YOU IMAGINE? GAIAN CHUNKS FALLING FROM THE SKY!

But...but...the food! surprised

@Zachly: Do you have Chocolate Chip Cookie? As much as I like Gaian flavor, CC's the best. heart

Timid Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
SporkMaster5000

Maybe then you would stop eating so much.

...Don't you ever get full 05?
Dagger Klinge
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
SporkMaster5000

Maybe he's bulimic xp

Invisible Citizen

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
SporkMaster5000

ew, way to kill my appetite.

fine, no welcome back party. but i want some more frivilous excuses to serve large quantities of food.
LonelyDemon
Dagger Klinge
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
SporkMaster5000

Maybe he's bulimic xp

xd !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out