Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tired of hearing about zombies and aliens? Well the gaians are attacking this ship and taking it over.
Rules:
No spamming
No bumping
Be respectful of others
NO newbs or noObs
Zap all zombies and aliens as they come in
You will be reported if you breach any of them except the last one.
You are a newb if your outfit doesn't cost at least 20k. Inflation counts.
This ship has the least amount of guards guarding it. This will be fast.
Gaia name:Fires_Blaze
Rp name:Bloodstone
Appearance:avi
Bio:Grew up in gaia towns and wanted to be human forever because he was glad of himself. When Halloween event of 2005 came yes he posted but he quickly took the cure. When This recent Halloween event came he zapped aliens and tipped cows till no end. Now that the aliens have landed humans futures might be at stake and he has taken it upon himself to turn the gaians back to human like it or not.
hello there.
Four is mine! Look for the other topic about my sucess on taking it over.
Thanks but could you talk to me in the other topic?

Thankful Elder

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
What success? Where? ::looks around::
In the posting. Bwa ha haaaa!
How can you claim respect for all others when you derive a person's status as a member by whether or not their outfit costs over or under 20k? What if a member from '03, who has millions of gold at their disposal, merely likes the look of cheap store items? What if an incredibly intelligent and wonderful person who has been on the site for a year or two now gives away most of their gold to friends so that they must make due with less?

Why can't you value a person for their personal attributes as individuals, rather than how much the items of their avatar costs in terms of fictitious money?

The former seems far more valuable to me.
Sorry. You have a point. I was just very crabby this morning. I also do join date checks. If someone can prove that thier not a newb than yeah, could you let this topic die?
Who cares if they joined yesterday or a year ago? They're PEOPLE. People can stay on a site for a year and be a huge jerk, or could have joined yesterday and be fine people. =/

Besides, why use derogatory internet slang? It's not nice to the new guys.

And I know you can say that "newb" isn't derogatory. That's very subjective, and I've been in many, many internet communities in which it widely is considered to be.

Meh. I hate internet labling.
Alright I'll stop using newb and noOb. Is that okay. Plus please just talk to me in my other thread here.
TehCorn
How can you claim respect for all others when you derive a person's status as a member by whether or not their outfit costs over or under 20k? What if a member from '03, who has millions of gold at their disposal, merely likes the look of cheap store items? What if an incredibly intelligent and wonderful person who has been on the site for a year or two now gives away most of their gold to friends so that they must make due with less?

Why can't you value a person for their personal attributes as individuals, rather than how much the items of their avatar costs in terms of fictitious money?

The former seems far more valuable to me.
Lol!
I have been here forever and have craploads of gold. I just don't wear that much of it cool
Please let this topic die. I was mad at the world this morning and just want this topic to die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff