I don't have much to say to you..
I wish I had more.. but I don't..

I care for you, and hope you recover
well...

More people have stuff to say..

P.s = sorry for not making this
thread very fancy, you deserve
much more
sad Get well soon...we all care about you lots.

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
It's awful that Flarn would hurt you...I don't see how he could do that. D: You've been so much fun to be around, and you've really been such a strong source against darknrgy..We love you Zoit! Please get well soon. heart

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sunshine...

I'm so worried about you. Please stay strong. Come back to us, be okay. I'm so scared... I don't want to lose you... I CAN'T lose you... You mean so much to me, to us all...

Come back and dance with us, Sunshine. It's not the same without you.

~ Tai heart

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Yes, Zoit...we hope with all of our hearts that when you return to us, you'll be okay.
The last thing we want is for you to be hurt...we're all here supporting you because we care.

~Kit

<3

Aekea Champion

7,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Flatterer 200
Sunshine,
I don't know what to say. So get well soon.
Rest and get well soon, Sunshine cry

Our parties won't be the same without your awesome DJ skills! Who's gonna come and dance with us? Walk with us in Towns?.. Nothing would be the same without you D:

We love you Zoit heart When you're healthy again, come back to us - we'll be waiting to see your shiny presence with us again!
Get well soon, Sunshine. You're strong enough to pull through this. Everyone here loves you, please remember that.

Friendly Magician

Sunshine,

I can hardly believe what has happened! gonk: I hope you heal up quickly and return to visit with us soon. Take it easy though until you are healed up all the way! I'll do whatever I can to help out, so try to rest as much as possible. We all love you very much, and we're anxious to see your smile once more.

~Kiriani heart

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hmm... so much love for you, Sunshine heart I'm praying for your safe return.

charish669's Spouse

7,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
We miss you tons Sunshine~ gonk

Hope to see you back and better soon!

[ saves spot for "get well card" picture while I work on it >.> ]
I haven't been able to stay updated recently so what's happened to Sunshine? sweatdrop

Whatever it is I hope she gets well soon and stays safe. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I miss your smiles.
heart We love you, Sunshine. This place would be very dark without you. Please be well soon! heart

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Zoit,

I don't really know you all that well, but from what I know you seem like such a happy partier girl bringing fun and joy everywhere you go. After hearing what happened to you I couldn't help but to feel as if that little happy shining sun had just poofed away from Gaia and the party was over. sad

Buuuuut! My feeling was wrongz! (o snap~) >w< !!!

The party will continue on! You focus on healin', and we'll all focus on partying and being happy to honor your happy spirit. Make sure you can heal up realz nice-izzle soon so you'll be able to party wit all of us-izzle again, fo shizzle! ^w^ heart

Peace out,

Tyro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas