Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you think 04 and I should be together?

It's DESTINY 0.30188679245283 30.2% [ 16 ]
awww... 0.20754716981132 20.8% [ 11 ]
go away, you dumb twit... 0.30188679245283 30.2% [ 16 ]
Poll whore!! 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

O.G. Gaian

indisposed
If you have never talked to 04, how can you be in love with her?
Well, a lot of people get crushes on those whom they never get to talk to... just look at highschool teenage drama stuff!

I LOVE YOU!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
never had a highschool drama thing -.^ to many ignorant people thinking they knew everything or were abouve everyone els * gets evil smerk * i had to bring them all down one bye one and put them in thear place Mwahahaha !

O.G. Gaian

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

O.G. Gaian

I will love you untill the end of time!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I love 04 more! heart heart Zoit heart heart

To prove my love to her i shall collect, yes flowers, but i will try to reach it to the 9000 mark, and if i pass that i will reach the 15,000 mark.

<3 zoit.

O.G. Gaian

Agent Manketsu

To prove my love to her i shall collect, yes flowers, but i will try to reach it to the 9000 mark, and if i pass that i will reach the 15,000 mark.

<3 zoit.

Oh no you Di'int!! 04 is the most amazing alien of them all, and my love is forever!!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Yotsu
Agent Manketsu

<3 zoit.

Oh no you Di'int!! 04 is the most amazing alien of them all, and my love is forever!!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Zoit is the most beautiful, most astounding, most brilliant Zurg i have ever seen, my love for her will last an eternity, even when the end of time comes my loving flame will burn a million- no a billio- NO a googleplex more greater then the very sun circling our planet. And if you cannot see that I love this Zurg more, then you sir are no better then the worst of us Gaians.

O.G. Gaian

The fact that you call me "Sir" makes me laugh! I have been declaring my dedication to this infinately gorgeous alien since October 30th though it started well before.

O.G. Gaian

O.G. Gaian

I love you SOOO MUCH!!!!

O.G. Gaian

It's pointless to claim you love [NPC] alien_ufo_04 when you have not even spoken to him. To love you must learn the gaian, or in this case Zurgs, character and hold even a slight conversation with him. It ridiculous, it is not fate, just a ridiculous obsession, that a number of other gaians have as well. Foolish gaian females.

O.G. Gaian

Poke-Me-I-Giggle
It's pointless to claim you love [NPC] alien_ufo_04 when you have not even spoken to him. To love you must learn the gaian, or in this case Zurgs, character and hold even a slight conversation with him. It ridiculous, it is not fate, just a ridiculous obsession, that a number of other gaians have as well. Foolish gaian females.

Uhh... people get crushes on people they don't talk to all the time. And even friendship would make me happy. you just don't understand, silly gaian person!

oh and 04 is a she, not a he. so I'm not expecting romantic love. I love 04 the way I love my sister or my friends.

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
I wouldn't consider those kind of crush love, but good luck anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff