blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 12 ]
blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 > >>

tifftough
"Nope, but I didn't expect any of those either" she said with a laugh. " I just heard a lot of things about you....good things.."
"Like what?" Spite asked curiously.
Ziek stood up and started walking around the town, noticing a werecat on the way. He chuckled to himself and kept walking.
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
"Nope, but I didn't expect any of those either" she said with a laugh. " I just heard a lot of things about you....good things.."
"well, I just heard some things you have done to Tiffany.....thats all..." she replied
Pip heard some chuckle as they walk passed her, and she whirled around. "Do I amuse you?" The child asked, putting her hands on her tiny hips.
Ziek grinned and turned around. "Actually yes, i havent seen a werecat in a few years." He said.
Pip smiled slightly and replied, "Well then, you should get out more."
"Well seeing as i just got out of jail i didn't really have much time to wander about." Said Ziek turning to leave.
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
"well, I just heard some things you have done to Tiffany.....thats all..." she replied
"Heh, well I've done some crazy s**t in the passed, but I'm not like that anymore. You've got to believe me on that one." All of a sudden Luther teleported out of no where in a puff of smoke. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for y- oh...well hello madame. I'm very sorry about interrupting." Luther apologized.
The child shrugged and went back to looking for an inn, one not too expensive, but at the same time not too sordid.
Ziek went back to the tree he was under previously. He grinned knowing the kid wouldn't make it a week in the forest.
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
"Heh, well I've done some crazy s**t in the passed, but I'm not like that anymore. You've got to believe me on that one." All of a sudden Luther teleported out of no where in a puff of smoke. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for y- oh...well hello madame. I'm very sorry about interrupting." Luther apologized.
"haha, yeah. Well I have just always been a fan." She then looked at Luther. "well hello there..."
Ziek looked around and jumped into a nearby tree. He chuckled to himself and started jumping tree to tree, looking for something to do.
((brb in 10 mins))
Pip gave up her search for a decent inn and settled beneath a tree outside of town. In a few moments she had a small cook fire going and pulled a bit of meat out of her pack, beginning to make her dinner.
Ziek suddenly fell out of the tree and pulled the huge branch off as well. The resulting crash could be heard throughout the town. "Damn, that would have hurt." He said as he grabbed onto another branch before he fell all the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff