blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 > >>

AlbinoGerard
tifftough
psychoboy999
"Long story, i'd rather not talk about it." Said Ziek grinning slightly. He wasn't going to tell anyone yet. "And dude, don't yell, my ears are sensitive."
Clarissa looked at Spite. She though she had seen him somewhere else before, but couldn't think of it. "Do I know you?" she asked Spite.
"Uh.....no.....not that I know of." Well anyway. I'm the demon Spite," He smiled, "At your service. I know it may be hard to believe, but I'm a demon who's changed his ways."
"Spite?" Clarissa gave a small laugh. She couldn't believe she is actually talking to him in person. "Wow, the last person I though I would find in a forest like this...and you have changed your ways ehh?..." she said
AlbinoGerard
psychoboy999
Ziek jumped onto the ground and laughed loudly. "A demon who's gone good, yeah right." He said, grinning.
"Tis true though! You can ask the Devil himself. This is why I'm not allowed in hell. My Friend and I are trying to redeem ourselves. Since we can't go into hell, why not try to do some good on this world?"

"Yeah and i am a vegeterian vampire." Said Ziek sarcastically. He turned to walk away but instead he threw a rock at Spite and disappeared.
psychoboy999
AlbinoGerard
psychoboy999
Ziek jumped onto the ground and laughed loudly. "A demon who's gone good, yeah right." He said, grinning.
"Tis true though! You can ask the Devil himself. This is why I'm not allowed in hell. My Friend and I are trying to redeem ourselves. Since we can't go into hell, why not try to do some good on this world?"

"Yeah and i am a vegetarian vampire." Said Ziek sarcastically. He turned to walk away but instead he threw a rock at Spite and disappeared.
"Ow!" Spite quickly put a cure on the vampire and actually turned him into a vegetarian vampire. He chuckled softly. "So, why are you so amazed to see me? Is it my devilish good looks? My British charm?"
((Would you stop doing that dammit?!!? He isnt even a vampire!))

Ziek reappeared in the town, walking down the streets casually. He kicked a rock across the street.
Name: Pip
Race: Werecat
Weapon: a small bow and a katana
Appearence:
User Image
Bio: Pip is from a nomadic race. When a member of her clan turns 12, they are expected to go on their first journey alone for a year, before finding their way back to the clan. She is on that journey now, and learning quickly. The young girl is very resourceful, but rather gullible and innocent at times.
"Nope, but I didn't expect any of those either" she said with a laugh. " I just heard a lot of things about you....good things.."
psychoboy999

Ziek reappeared in the town, walking down the streets casually. He kicked a rock across the street.
((Then be more clear when you write! Hey, he's a demon, he can curse you If he feels like it!))
(( Thanks for joining purplefirewings....you may post anytime 3nodding ))
AlbinoGerard
psychoboy999

((Then be more clear when you write! Hey, he's a demon, he can curse you If he feels like it!))

((He can do whatever he wants to Ziek but if i say you can't it won't do anything to him. You at least ask before you do s**t like that!))

Ziek walked into a store, he bought a few peices of bread and left. He walked to a tree and took a bite out of the bread.
((No how most people do it....you're just no fun then....))
The young were-cat strolled down the street, glancing around to find a half way decent inn. She looked small and frail, the perfect target for a pickpocket or a hungry vampire, but she really wasn't.
AlbinoGerard
((ok, you guys can stop fighting now...))
Ziek finished eating a loaf of bread and threw the rest to passing birds. Afterwards, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

((Well if he does that one more time i am gonna get pissed and report him for godmodding.))
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((Then frikken answer me back man! I'm waiting!))
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((Then frikken answer me back man! I'm waiting!))
(( i did))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces