bleh 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64 65 > >>

AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
Tiffany dodged a flying object coming toward her. "s**t." she said. She looked at where the object came from but didnt see anything in the dense bushes. She then turned back to spite. "Well incase you didn't know, it takes a lot for me to gain people's trust..."
"Fine, I'll protect you to gain your trust!" Spite triumphantly and in a very show-offy set fire to a bush with purple flames. A yelp was herd from them.
"Spite, If you haven't noticed, I'm half dragon which means i'm not effected by flames." she said while shaking her head. She was then hit by a rock in her head. "********!" she said as she was knocked out.
"I wasn't aiming at you! A guy just jumped into a tree, I think he's the kid throwing things at us....Luther, take care of him, I got to put out this fire."
Luther nodded, walked up to the tree, kicked it and a man fell out of it. "Yep, we found him." ((That better?))

((No, Ziek is running to the edge of the woods... xd ))
((alas, my other character))

Clarissa walks out of the bar. She didn't drink enough to become drunk. She then wandered into the forest in boredom. "That ******** town is too ******** boring..." she said to herself. She then followed a path until it ended in the middle of the forest.
psychoboy999
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
Tiffany dodged a flying object coming toward her. "s**t." she said. She looked at where the object came from but didnt see anything in the dense bushes. She then turned back to spite. "Well incase you didn't know, it takes a lot for me to gain people's trust..."
"Fine, I'll protect you to gain your trust!" Spite triumphantly and in a very show-offy set fire to a bush with purple flames. A yelp was herd from them.
"Spite, If you haven't noticed, I'm half dragon which means i'm not effected by flames." she said while shaking her head. She was then hit by a rock in her head. "********!" she said as she was knocked out.
"I wasn't aiming at you! A guy just jumped into a tree, I think he's the kid throwing things at us....Luther, take care of him, I got to put out this fire."
Luther nodded, walked up to the tree, kicked it and a man fell out of it. "Yep, we found him." ((That better?))

((Grr......)) "I found him, He's running away!" Luther yelled.
"I got it." Spite took out his Microphone of Doom and threw it. The rubbery wire wrapped itself around the running person. ((Now?))
tifftough

Clarissa walks out of the bar. She didn't drink enough to become drunk. She then wandered into the forest in boredom. "That ******** town is too ******** boring..." she said to herself. She then followed a path until it ended in the middle of the forest.

Ziek jumped into the air and nearly ran someone over. "Oh crap! Sorry about that." He said as he stood up.
AlbinoGerard
psychoboy999
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough

"I got it." Spite took out his Microphone of Doom and threw it. The rubbery wire wrapped itself around the running person. ((Now?))

((Dude, just find me in person..))
psychoboy999
AlbinoGerard
psychoboy999
AlbinoGerard
tifftough

((Dude, just find me in person..))
((W/e I stop you and now I'm talking to you!)) "Who are you and why are you throwing things at the girl I'm trying to impress?" Shouted Spite.
psychoboy999
tifftough

Ziek jumped into the air and nearly ran someone over. "Oh crap! Sorry about that." He said as he stood up.
Clarissa turned to the person who almost ran her over. "meh...That's ok. Just watch where your going next time." She said somewhat casually. "What the hell are you running from anyways?" she asked as she looked at the direction he came from.
"Long story, i'd rather not talk about it." Said Ziek grinning slightly. He wasn't going to tell anyone yet. "And dude, don't yell, my ears are sensitive."
psychoboy999
"Long story, i'd rather not talk about it." Said Ziek grinning slightly. He wasn't going to tell anyone yet. "And dude, don't yell, my ears are sensitive."
"Fine, just tell me who you are." Spite said as normally as he could. ((And yes, trying to talk without his British Accent.))
psychoboy999
Clarissa looked at Spite. She though she had seen him somewhere else before, but couldn't think of it. "Do I know you?" she asked Spite.
"I am whoever i want to be, now leave me alone." Said Ziek simply. He grinned and jumped into the tree above them.
tifftough
psychoboy999
Clarissa looked at Spite. She though she had seen him somewhere else before, but couldn't think of it. "Do I know you?" she asked Spite.
"Uh.....no.....not that I know of." Well anyway. I'm the demon Spite," He smiled, "At your service. I know it may be hard to believe, but I'm a demon who's changed his ways."
psychoboy999
"I am whoever i want to be, now leave me alone." Said Ziek simply. He grinned and jumped into the tree above them.
"Strange man." Spite muttered to himself.
Ziek jumped onto the ground and laughed loudly. "A demon who's gone good, yeah right." He said, grinning.
psychoboy999
Ziek jumped onto the ground and laughed loudly. "A demon who's gone good, yeah right." He said, grinning.
"Tis true though! You can ask the Devil himself. This is why I'm not allowed in hell. My Friend and I are trying to redeem ourselves. Since we can't go into hell, why not try to do some good on this world?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff