blah 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 12 ]
blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 > >>

((Hey tiff, what do you think of my characters?))
tifftough
psychoboy999
Ziek jumped down from the tree and looked around. "Oh well.." He mumbled as we started walking again. He looked around again and tripped over a root. "Oh damn." He said, getting up.
Tiffany hears something behind her. She looked back but then ignored it. Its probably a raccoon or something... she thought

Ziek suddenly heard something. He turned around quickly, throwing something towards the noise.
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
Spite slowly began to wake up. He stood and groggly scratched his head. "Yo Luther, what time is it?" He didn't see Luther, but another face. "You're not Luther."
((are you talking to me?....lol))
((*Smacks head*, yes....))
"Ehh, no I'm not Luther. Now excuse me, I have to get going..." she said as she began to walk away. She knew that was Spite.
"Okay then, bye Tiffy." Spite looked down and saw Luther passed out on the ground. "You are so useless." He picked him up.
Luther quickly awoke after that. "Dude....What happened last night? Uh, Excuse me, but do you know?"
Tiffany then turned around back to Spite. She was going to say something but then turned back around and kept walking away. "Typical spite..." she said with a small laugh
"What do you mean by that?" Spite asked. "Oh...I see, you still don't trust me...eh tiffy?"
"Who's Tiffy?" Luther asked.
AlbinoGerard
((mad dopeee................................................and incase u didnt kno thats a good thing...haha)
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((mad dopeee................................................and incase u didnt kno thats a good thing...haha)
((I like my new guy I made up, Luther ^_^))
Tiffany dodged a flying object coming toward her. "s**t." she said. She looked at where the object came from but didnt see anything in the dense bushes. She then turned back to spite. "Well incase you didn't know, it takes a lot for me to gain people's trust..."
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((lol yeah, same here))
Ziek jumped into a tree high enough to see whoever was talking. "Damn, I missed..." He said, throwing another rock in anger.
tifftough
Tiffany dodged a flying object coming toward her. "s**t." she said. She looked at where the object came from but didnt see anything in the dense bushes. She then turned back to spite. "Well incase you didn't know, it takes a lot for me to gain people's trust..."
"Fine, I'll protect you to gain your trust!" Spite triumphantly and in a very show-offy set fire to a bush with purple flames. A yelp was herd from them.
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((lol yeah, same here))
((Especially the pics I got of him...He's somewhere in that group of women, I just haven't found him yet._))
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
"Fine, I'll protect you to gain your trust!" Spite triumphantly and in a very show-offy set fire to a bush with purple flames. A yelp was herd from them.

((Umm, if you were aiming at Ziek. He is in a tree above you.))
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
"Spite, If you haven't noticed, I'm half dragon which means i'm not effected by flames." she said while shaking her head. She was then hit by a rock in her head. "********!" she said as she was knocked out.
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((lol yeah, same here))
((Especially the pics I got of him...He's somewhere in that group of women, I just haven't found him yet._))
((haha yeah))
"Oh s**t! I hit someone!" Yepled Ziek, doing a backflip out of the tree and running towards the edge of the woods. He isn't going to jail again.
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
"Spite, If you haven't noticed, I'm half dragon which means i'm not effected by flames." she said while shaking her head. She was then hit by a rock in her head. "********!" she said as she was knocked out.
"I wasn't aiming at you! A guy just jumped into a tree, I think he's the kid throwing things at us....Luther, take care of him, I got to put out this fire."
Luther nodded, walked up to the tree, kicked it and a man fell out of it. "Yep, we found him." ((That better?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff