AlbinoGerard
((What's going on?))
((everyone is in the bar...even u))
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
"Don't worry, im fine." she said as she picked up the glass of wine and chugged it down.

Clarissa then said "haha well thats what you get for living in the same place for a really long time. I myself is a traveler." She then saw Tiffany. "Excuse me for a second...". Clarissa then walked up to Tiffany and Argus and dropped a note in Tiffany's empty wine glass. She then walked back to Kyela.

Tiffany picked up the note, but didn't open it.

who was that Kyela asked? Yeah I was forced to live there against my own will, but that's a whole 'nother story. Why did you drop a note by that girl? Who is she? I think I might have seen her yesterday in the forest with someone, but it might have been someone else...
"Oh just an old friend." she said. "Where in the forest did you see her yesterday?" she asked.

really??? then why did you give her a note instead of talking to her? just curious. *Kyela is somewhat suspicious.* I'm not sure exactly where. Like I said I'm new to this place. I could probably show you though.
"hmm, nope we should stay in the bar for now. I can buy you a drink or something if you like." she said. "oh and the note is just for business.....she can be a b***h and doesn't really like to talk to me.."

Errr... okay. but didn't you say you were friends? I don't drink she said sheepishly. But maybe I'll try one anyways... I'm so confused that I could do just about anything. J
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"Don't worry, im fine." she said as she picked up the glass of wine and chugged it down.

Clarissa then said "haha well thats what you get for living in the same place for a really long time. I myself is a traveler." She then saw Tiffany. "Excuse me for a second...". Clarissa then walked up to Tiffany and Argus and dropped a note in Tiffany's empty wine glass. She then walked back to Kyela.

"how come you wont read it?"argus asked"who was that anyways?"
"Because this note is ******** poison..." she said as she crumpled it up and stuffed it into her pocket. " I haven't told a lot about my past to you. Well that was someone who..umm....works with me. But that was a long time ago. Lets just say that she would do anything to kill me, or worse..." she said softly.
"its alright you dont have to tell me of your past"he said"as long as you know you can trust me"
"of course I can trust you..." she then pulled out the note from her pocket and held it tightly in her fist. If she opened it she might be stuck in another trap again. But then again she couldn't refuse it. She then totally changed the subject. "Do you think there are any good raves in the city?" she asked argus.
argus smiled"of course"he said"i can take you to one of the best"
"haha awesome" she said as she got up. She wanted to get as far away from this bar as possible. With Spite being neutral now, Clarissa can easily take advantage of him. She stuffed the note back in her pocket
Spite came out of a bathroom after taking a wiz. He noticed all of his old "Enemies" in the bar. "Perfect..." He muttered.
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((What's going on?))

((Hey hey...don't forget the crazy girl in the tree!!!))
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough

who was that Kyela asked? Yeah I was forced to live there against my own will, but that's a whole 'nother story. Why did you drop a note by that girl? Who is she? I think I might have seen her yesterday in the forest with someone, but it might have been someone else...
"Oh just an old friend." she said. "Where in the forest did you see her yesterday?" she asked.

really??? then why did you give her a note instead of talking to her? just curious. *Kyela is somewhat suspicious.* I'm not sure exactly where. Like I said I'm new to this place. I could probably show you though.
"hmm, nope we should stay in the bar for now. I can buy you a drink or something if you like." she said. "oh and the note is just for business.....she can be a b***h and doesn't really like to talk to me.."

Errr... okay. but didn't you say you were friends? I don't drink she said sheepishly. But maybe I'll try one anyways... I'm so confused that I could do just about anything. J
"hmm, well more like people who work together i guess....even though we do two totally different things...Its pretty complex." Clarissa then bought her a light beer.
Aurora234
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
((What's going on?))

((Hey hey...don't forget the crazy girl in the tree!!!))
((ahh yes, and teh crazy girl in the tree, and and another girl cooking something in a random inn, and someone else wandering through the forest...lol))
AlbinoGerard
Spite came out of a bathroom after taking a wiz. He noticed all of his old "Enemies" in the bar. "Perfect..." He muttered.
Clarissa then saw Spite and ran up to him. "Question, how did you know Tiffany?....were you guys friends?" she asked
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"Because this note is ******** poison..." she said as she crumpled it up and stuffed it into her pocket. " I haven't told a lot about my past to you. Well that was someone who..umm....works with me. But that was a long time ago. Lets just say that she would do anything to kill me, or worse..." she said softly.
"its alright you dont have to tell me of your past"he said"as long as you know you can trust me"
"of course I can trust you..." she then pulled out the note from her pocket and held it tightly in her fist. If she opened it she might be stuck in another trap again. But then again she couldn't refuse it. She then totally changed the subject. "Do you think there are any good raves in the city?" she asked argus.
"haha awesome" she said as she got up. She wanted to get as far away from this bar as possible. With Spite being neutral now, Clarissa can easily take advantage of him. She stuffed the note back in her pocket
"good lets go"he said he led her outside and down a few alleys.they finally cam upon an abandoned building and he led her inside.they wen into the basemeant and walked right into the rave"he we are"he said half shouting over the loud music
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough

"hmm, well more like people who work together i guess....even though we do two totally different things...Its pretty complex." Clarissa then bought her a light beer.

thanks she said slurping some of the foam. oh okay. well maybe you can explain it to me later. anyways, it looks like she's leaving. DO you wna to see the spot in the forest?
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
Clarissa then saw Spite and ran up to him. "Question, how did you know Tiffany?....were you guys friends?" she asked

"uhh....you can say that...It's more like I waned to be her boyfriend but he turned me down....multiple times." Spite said.
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"good lets go"he said he led her outside and down a few alleys.they finally cam upon an abandoned building and he led her inside.they wen into the basemeant and walked right into the rave"he we are"he said half shouting over the loud music
"w00t! talk about an unknown underground rave..." Tiff said with a laugh. She then ran up to the DJ and requested some songs. As she danced she tried her best to forget about Clarissa...but it wasn't really working

((i g2g...peace out))
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard

"uhh....you can say that...It's more like I waned to be her boyfriend but he turned me down....multiple times." Spite said.

Kyela watches in confusion. Why did Clarissa talk to that person? Holding back felling confused, she stares at the bar and thinks. Clarissa seemed extremly mysterious and she wanted to find out why.
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"w00t! talk about an unknown underground rave..." Tiff said with a laugh. She then ran up to the DJ and requested some songs. As she danced she tried her best to forget about Clarissa...but it wasn't really working

((i g2g...peace out))
Luther was parting and doing the "Forbidden dance" With some girls on the dance floor.
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard

"Sure, in a sec.." she said to Kyela.

She then looked at Spite. "haha, I see..." she said with a laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff