bleh 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 12 ]
blah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bleh 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 > >>

((Bleh, no one 'ere.)
((oh sorry!))
Kye blinked as two men appeared out of nowhere and collapesed infront of him. "Oh... whoa where did you guys come from..." after he didnt hear anything from them he knelt down. "Uh.. hey you ok?"
Blargenth
((oh sorry!))
Kye blinked as two men appeared out of nowhere and collapesed infront of him. "Oh... whoa where did you guys come from..." after he didnt hear anything from them he knelt down. "Uh.. hey you ok?"
After about 5 mins. Tiffany got up and started walking again. She then saw 3 dark figures talking about 80 feet away from her. She walked closer, but stayed a good distance away.
Name: Ziek
Weapon: Sword
Appearence: Ziek
Bio: Ask him and you might find out...
((thanks for joining, you may start anytime))
((Ok thanks...))

Ziek walked around the forest, watching the clouds pass by. He grinned slightly and jumped into a tree. 'Nothing fun happens here...' He thought, looking around the woods.
tifftough
Blargenth
((oh sorry!))
After about 5 mins. Tiffany got up and started walking again. She then saw 3 dark figures talking about 80 feet away from her. She walked closer, but stayed a good distance away.
Spite slowly began to wake up. He stood and groggly scratched his head. "Yo Luther, what time is it?" He didn't see Luther, but another face. "You're not Luther."
Ziek jumped down from the tree and looked around. "Oh well.." He mumbled as we started walking again. He looked around again and tripped over a root. "Oh damn." He said, getting up.
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
Blargenth
((oh sorry!))
Spite slowly began to wake up. He stood and groggly scratched his head. "Yo Luther, what time is it?" He didn't see Luther, but another face. "You're not Luther."
((are you talking to me?....lol))
Blargenth
wh0osh_silly_nikki
I'm confuzzled I don't get it. -_-
((OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! *points at avi* Didnt your mom ever tell you its dangerous to hold a lit roman candle?!... and then your dad handed you one when she wasnt looking and lit it saying. "Ok hold your arm steady." wink )

wtf?
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
Blargenth
((oh sorry!))
((*Smacks head*, yes....))
psychoboy999
Ziek jumped down from the tree and looked around. "Oh well.." He mumbled as we started walking again. He looked around again and tripped over a root. "Oh damn." He said, getting up.
Tiffany hears something behind her. She looked back but then ignored it. Its probably a raccoon or something... she thought
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
Blargenth
((oh sorry!))
"Ehh, no I'm not Luther. Now excuse me, I have to get going..." she said as she began to walk away. She knew that was Spite.
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
Blargenth
((oh sorry!))
"Ehh, no I'm not Luther. Now excuse me, I have to get going..." she said as she began to walk away. She knew that was Spite.
"Okay then, bye Tiffy." Spite looked down and saw Luther passed out on the ground. "You are so useless." He picked him up.
Luther quickly awoke after that. "Dude....What happened last night? Uh, Excuse me, but do you know?"
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
tifftough
AlbinoGerard
"Okay then, bye Tiffy." Spite looked down and saw Luther passed out on the ground. "You are so useless." He picked him up.
Luther quickly awoke after that. "Dude....What happened last night? Uh, Excuse me, but do you know?"
Tiffany then turned around back to Spite. She was going to say something but then turned back around and kept walking away. "Typical spite..." she said with a small laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff