Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 > >>

honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"yeah, I think your officially addicted to beer..." Tiff said with a laugh. "At least you dont abuse it often"

Clarissa then sees Kyela. "Umm, Hi." she said. "You look kinda lost"
"right often....."argus said with a laugh"so how are you?"
"I'm ok. Feeling a little awkward, but i dont know why." she said. "And how are you?"
"im good as usual"he said taking a sip of beer"are you sure you ok?"he said with concern in his voice
"yeah, im fine.." she said as she ordered a glass of wine. Instead of drinking it she just looked at the glass as she twirled it around. "I dont really think its anything serious.." she said. She then looked back at Clarissa and the other girl she was talking to.
"i hope not,i dont want you getting sick"he said
"Don't worry, im fine." she said as she picked up the glass of wine and chugged it down.

Clarissa then said "haha well thats what you get for living in the same place for a really long time. I myself is a traveler." She then saw Tiffany. "Excuse me for a second...". Clarissa then walked up to Tiffany and Argus and dropped a note in Tiffany's empty wine glass. She then walked back to Kyela.

Tiffany picked up the note, but didn't open it.
A sudden gust of wind pushed Rowan's hair into her face. She didn't pay it any mind she remained looking and drawing at her palm. Her eyes lifted and looked off into the distance as if she were listening to the wind. With a small smile on her face she leans backwards with her arms extended. Her upper body began to fall as her legs wrapped around the branch. Falling, her hands grabbed onto another branch as her legs released the other. She swung down the tree as if she had done it many times before on that very tree. Bastet followed after, leaping from branch to branch.
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
"I'm ok. Feeling a little awkward, but i dont know why." she said. "And how are you?"
"im good as usual"he said taking a sip of beer"are you sure you ok?"he said with concern in his voice
"yeah, im fine.." she said as she ordered a glass of wine. Instead of drinking it she just looked at the glass as she twirled it around. "I dont really think its anything serious.." she said. She then looked back at Clarissa and the other girl she was talking to.
"Don't worry, im fine." she said as she picked up the glass of wine and chugged it down.

Clarissa then said "haha well thats what you get for living in the same place for a really long time. I myself is a traveler." She then saw Tiffany. "Excuse me for a second...". Clarissa then walked up to Tiffany and Argus and dropped a note in Tiffany's empty wine glass. She then walked back to Kyela.

"how come you wont read it?"argus asked"who was that anyways?"
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

who was that Kyela asked? Yeah I was forced to live there against my own will, but that's a whole 'nother story. Why did you drop a note by that girl? Who is she? I think I might have seen her yesterday in the forest with someone, but it might have been someone else...
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"Because this note is ******** poison..." she said as she crumpled it up and stuffed it into her pocket. " I haven't told a lot about my past to you. Well that was someone who..umm....works with me. But that was a long time ago. Lets just say that she would do anything to kill me, or worse..." she said softly.
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

who was that Kyela asked? Yeah I was forced to live there against my own will, but that's a whole 'nother story. Why did you drop a note by that girl? Who is she? I think I might have seen her yesterday in the forest with someone, but it might have been someone else...
"Oh just an old friend." she said. "Where in the forest did you see her yesterday?" she asked.
[[o.o i got your pm erm ok i usually dont join these types but if its interesting i ll stay. ]]

Name:Allura Hikura
race:Neko
Sexuality: Straight
personality:nice, can be cold, out-going , shy around guys
Weapon: n/a
Appearence:User Image
Bio:Allura is a loner she wanders from place to place usually. She has no family and depends on no one for anything. She has a sorta cold tone to her voice due to her past which she rather does not like to talk about.

[[is this ok ?]]
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"Oh just an old friend." she said. "Where in the forest did you see her yesterday?" she asked.

really??? then why did you give her a note instead of talking to her? just curious. *Kyela is somewhat suspicious.* I'm not sure exactly where. Like I said I'm new to this place. I could probably show you though.
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"Because this note is ******** poison..." she said as she crumpled it up and stuffed it into her pocket. " I haven't told a lot about my past to you. Well that was someone who..umm....works with me. But that was a long time ago. Lets just say that she would do anything to kill me, or worse..." she said softly.
"its alright you dont have to tell me of your past"he said"as long as you know you can trust me"
((yep thats fine...thanks for joining ^_^. you may post anytime))
((What's going on?))
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

really??? then why did you give her a note instead of talking to her? just curious. *Kyela is somewhat suspicious.* I'm not sure exactly where. Like I said I'm new to this place. I could probably show you though.
"hmm, nope we should stay in the bar for now. I can buy you a drink or something if you like." she said. "oh and the note is just for business.....she can be a b***h and doesn't really like to talk to me.."
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"its alright you dont have to tell me of your past"he said"as long as you know you can trust me"
"of course I can trust you..." she then pulled out the note from her pocket and held it tightly in her fist. If she opened it she might be stuck in another trap again. But then again she couldn't refuse it. She then totally changed the subject. "Do you think there are any good raves in the city?" she asked argus.
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"of course I can trust you..." she then pulled out the note from her pocket and held it tightly in her fist. If she opened it she might be stuck in another trap again. But then again she couldn't refuse it. She then totally changed the subject. "Do you think there are any good raves in the city?" she asked argus.
argus smiled"of course"he said"i can take you to one of the best"
((Help Please!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas