blah 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 > >>

tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"huh?...oh no im fine..." She said as she sipped her beer.

Clarissa then sat next to Spite and was casually talking to him. She was also feeling a little sick like Tiffany but was doing a better job at hiding it.

Tiffany glanced back at Spite and saw a girl next to him. Could it be?....no...it can't be... she thought.
"ok good"argus said drinking his beer"im bored...wanna do something?"
"Sure, what do you wanna do?" she asked as she finished her beer.
"well thers many things i would like to do,but anything you would like to do is fine"he said taking a sip of his beer
"haha ok then....we we can go explore the town" she said with a laugh.

Clarissa then got up from her seat and walked towards the door. She put some sort of white power in a random person's drink.

Tiffany watched Clarissa carefully. "on second thought.....we could stay in the bar..." she said
"i like the secon idea"argus said chugging the rest of his beer and ordering another"i love beer"
She looks around the bar trying to find someone to talk to. She didn't know anyone in the area yet, and was hoping to meet some new people soon. 'Someone ought to be able to tell me about the forest and its happenings she thought. She spotted some teenagers talking, but none of them seemed inclined to talk to her.
Name: Rowan
Race: Nymph who can take shape as a human or nature.
Weapon: Daggers, bow, and self. (yes that is right she is a weapon! :Ninja: even though she doesn't look it!))
Appearence:User Image
other: She has her trusty friend with her always. Bast the small black cat that follows Rowan around everywhere.

High up in a spinning Aspen Rowan looked as if she were talking to the tree. The wind blew at her hair as she looked down upon the earth below. Her eyes looked up from the ground and at her hands. They were covered in dirt and she began to rub one of her palms with her finger as if drawing something. She quietly hummed to herself.
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"huh?...oh no im fine..." She said as she sipped her beer.

Clarissa then sat next to Spite and was casually talking to him. She was also feeling a little sick like Tiffany but was doing a better job at hiding it.

Tiffany glanced back at Spite and saw a girl next to him. Could it be?....no...it can't be... she thought.
"ok good"argus said drinking his beer"im bored...wanna do something?"
"well thers many things i would like to do,but anything you would like to do is fine"he said taking a sip of his beer

Clarissa then got up from her seat and walked towards the door. She put some sort of white power in a random person's drink.

Tiffany watched Clarissa carefully. "on second thought.....we could stay in the bar..." she said
"i like the secon idea"argus said chugging the rest of his beer and ordering another"i love beer"
"yeah, I think your officially addicted to beer..." Tiff said with a laugh. "At least you dont abuse it often"

Clarissa then sees Kyela. "Umm, Hi." she said. "You look kinda lost"
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"yeah, I think your officially addicted to beer..." Tiff said with a laugh. "At least you dont abuse it often"

"right often....."argus said with a laugh"so how are you?"
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

Hi. yeah I am... I just came to this place 3 days ago. Kyela replied.
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"I'm ok. Feeling a little awkward, but i dont know why." she said. "And how are you?"
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

Hi. yeah I am... I just came to this place 3 days ago.
"hmm, I see. Well where are you trying to go?" she asked.
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"I'm ok. Feeling a little awkward, but i dont know why." she said. "And how are you?"
"im good as usual"he said taking a sip of beer"are you sure you ok?"he said with concern in his voice
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

well now, I don't know... I'm just lost. That forest was kind of creepy. What is that place? Kyela replied.
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"im good as usual"he said taking a sip of beer"are you sure you ok?"he said with concern in his voice
"yeah, im fine.." she said as she ordered a glass of wine. Instead of drinking it she just looked at the glass as she twirled it around. "I dont really think its anything serious.." she said. She then looked back at Clarissa and the other girl she was talking to.
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

well now, I don't know... I'm just lost. That forest was kind of creepy. What is that place? Kyela replied.
"Well i dont really know myself..." she said with a laugh. "I also came here pretty recently on a mission."
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough
honoraryjackass
tifftough

"yeah, im fine.." she said as she ordered a glass of wine. Instead of drinking it she just looked at the glass as she twirled it around. "I dont really think its anything serious.." she said. She then looked back at Clarissa and the other girl she was talking to.
"i hope not,i dont want you getting sick"he said
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough
wh0osh_silly_nikki
tifftough

"Well i dont really know myself..." she said with a laugh. "I also came here pretty recently on a mission."

Ahhh. well I'm here because my old town was really boring. I needed to get away from it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff