Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pheone
mrghaffari
Don't be scared of them! They mean well! xp

Thanks!!!

He's right! Fayeth might be crazy with the binary, but we can ignore her! *laughs* The rest of us are ok.

*laughs* Hey I'm not crazy, I'm trying to speak with her in whatever way she feels comfortable! *pokes Pheone*

Please come talk with us 04. Even if you come and say Hi we'll be happy. I'd love to meet 06 as well if she wants to come with you. I know you two are close. I have a brother I'm close with as well, and I try to take him with me everywhere. We have a lot of fun together. :0)
mrghaffari
sorry i think he likes only trinary so 02's can pop up! likee:

00202 01020 01101 12201
etc.. biggrin

*laughs* Cute... I still don't know how to speak that. Binary has online translators(which I'm using), but I haven't heard of trinary till tonight.

Feel free to come and visit our threads once in a while. We love visitors and I know Pheone would love it if you came more often. :0) *pulls out a chair for Mr. G. to sit in*
Pheone
mrghaffari
sorry i think he likes only trinary so 02's can pop up! likee:

00202 01020 01101 12201
etc.. biggrin

lol silly, wrond "Fayeth and Pheone" thread, this is for 04! So that's have to be....I don't know what that'd be..

*laughs* so it'd be like....00404 00440 040400 no?
*sits in chair fast to make sure no one pulls it from under him* domokun
mrghaffari
*sits in chair fast to make sure no one pulls it from under him* domokun

*laughs* Now why would I pull the chair out from under you? The thought had never even crossed my mind(untill you brought it up!). *laughs It's a good idea, but nah I wouldn't do that to you. :0)

Pheone, have you been picking on Mr. G that he would have a reason to be afraid of his chair leaving? *laughs*
Merry Christmas Eve you guys!!!!!! *big hugs all around*
yea merry christmas! we opened presents today and got some repetitive gifts but it was still great got a leather brown jacket so i can look the h0ts and some DS games smile
Merry Christmas MR. G, Fayeth, and 04! Are you celebrating, 04? With 02 maybe?
merry christmas! and a ho ho ho to you all! go 04! biggrin
Hey you guys! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :0) What are your plans for New Year's?

Can you believe 2006 is almost over?????? sweatdrop crying
we are spending new years together but right now we are with our seperate families until then! woohoo for booze time on the 31st! rofl
mrghaffari
we are spending new years together but right now we are with our seperate families until then! woohoo for booze time on the 31st! rofl

*laughs* I don't drink booze so I won't be enjoying New Year's Eve that way. *laughs* I will however have sparkling grape juice which is very good. I'll be having fun with my family and friends.

I still can't believe that 2006 is almost over. It seems like it just started.

04 what are you planning to do for New Year's Eve? Do the Zurg have holidays? What are they like?
i ttly dont get this

Girl-Crazy Codger

Pheone
TrinityFayeth
From what all we've heard of you, you sound like you're amazing. Please come talk to us, we'd love to get to know you better and hopefully become your friends.

*pulls out the trusty old fold-up chairs* Now I guess all we do is wait...

I read that as "old-folk chairs" xD
Robotic Rainbow
Pheone
TrinityFayeth
From what all we've heard of you, you sound like you're amazing. Please come talk to us, we'd love to get to know you better and hopefully become your friends.

*pulls out the trusty old fold-up chairs* Now I guess all we do is wait...

I read that as "old-folk chairs" xD

*laughs* cute... Y'know I should pull up an "old-folk" chair...those are fun! *brings out a rocking chair*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games