Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image//U.F.O. 3 - T.h.e. T.h.r.e.a.d.//User Image

Hello, fellow Gaians and Zurgs alike.
Many of us have heard the ruckus going on between Mother, UFO 09, 11, 02, and other such UFO siblings.
However, UFOs 03, 04, 07, 08, 10, and 01 are still such a mystery to us!
I have made this thread in hopes of seeking an apeparance from UFO 3- in hopes that we can show those popular UFOs that we'd like to know they're "insignificant" siblings! That we'd like to see and know the mystery that is UFO 3!
So UFO 3, pelase come to us and see the ones that wish to know you! Make contact with your unseen fans!
Fill our eager brains with the knowledge of the Zurgs!
That is all.

Visit our UFO 3 at his profile: HERE
Ufortunately, we can't leave comments, bu we can PM him, and I urge all of his fans to do so!

What we know about UFO 3 at the moment:
1. His name is Zownd
2. He seems evil-ish
3. He is examining Gaia items to determine a weapon of some sorts
4. He accepts trades from other users to examine these weapons
5. He is looking for "repus dnah snopeaw", or "super hand weapons", for something...
6. he is taking orders from Mother
7.. He has never been involved in any of the plot/manga updates or the alien interview with Ron Bruise and Mother
8. He loves his fans <3

UPDATES:

- WOW, THIS THREAD HAS REACHED 14 PAGES AND OVER 200 REPLIES! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPROT EVERYONE.

- IN A RECIEVED PM, UFO 3 REVEALS THAT HE IS NEUTRAL AND ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS FROM MOTHER. HOW INTERESTING! 0_______0

- I NEED FANLIST NAMES- IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE FANLIST, POST BELOW OR PM ME. :]

- Just FYI from me, I moved my UFO 3 threadmaster badge and th elink I had in my siggy to my profile - I wanted to put it someplace permanent. :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image//T.h.r.e.a.d. R.u.l.e.s.//User Image

1. Keep chat related to the UFO and Halloween events

2. Urge on an appearance from the other UFOs we don't hear about- send them PMs, fan art, fan letters, and such.

3. Be polite- keep your manners civilized (EVERYONE, including Zurgs and Gaians)

4. If you have any questions about what is going on, I highly advise that you check out Clamer's thread in the Gaia Community Discussion forum, entitled "Gaia Plot: What is Going On". This thread tells every plot update that has taken place since the early beginnings of Gaia. Link is provided below.
Calmer's Informational Thread

5. Have fun- feel free to chat and discuss!

6. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me- I get on every day for a few hours, so I'll be sure to get you a response ASAP.
User Image//E.v.e.n.t.s. a.n.d. R.e.c.e.n.t. H.a.p.p.e.n.i.n.g.s.//User Image

November 19 :: Thread Started
November 19 :: Pm sent to UFO 3 requesting appearance
November 26 :: Thread name changed
November 30 :: Post Update

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image//A.f.f.i.l.i.a.t.e.s. a.n.d. T.h.r.e.a.d.s. t.o. C.h.e.c.k. O.u.t.//User Image

UPDATE: UFO 3 affiliates (threads having to do with this forum and UFO 3) are BOLDED

User Image

-- Another great fan club for all you Zownd fans! Worth a visit- they need members!

Deadly Seduction's Thread
-- Deadly Seduction's "fan club", as he calls it. A fun, nifty little hangout for all UFO 3 fans.

Calmer's Informational Thread

-- Here, users who are lost as to what is going on can read about the history of Gaia and every plot update that has taken place since then- it will explain everything you need to know about aliens and the halloween event.

Zurg Puzzle

-- This is a puzzle written in Zurg language, found by Gaiai users. The codewords for the first two pages are: urmothership (Page 1), and for Page 2, in this order, foo, bar, baz, quux. The next update we will see for this page will take place on December 06, thus meaning the "Processing 061206" (it's a date).

Recent Event Page (Manga)

-- Here is the latest storyline update concerning the Zurgs. We see here that Flarn (UFO 09) is shot down by UFO 06 and 11. If you would like mroe information on this...well, I urge you to check out the Gaia Community Discussion forum. xd

UFO 3's Profile

-- Something fun for all our UFO 3 fans to check out- his profile is quite dismal, but we do know that at the very least, he gets online (last login was November 27). I urge all the present fans here to send him lots of love and fanmail via PM! mrgreen

UFO 3's identity!

-- Zomg! Thanks to The Wandering Mind...'s thread, i found out UFO 3's identitty! This NEW link will give you his profile name AND what he looks like! eek

The Believer's Site

-- This is where I give credit to finding UFO s's identity...thanks so much Believers! <3

UFO 3' First Post at Last!
-- Finally, finally, we get a taste of UFO 3. By his talk in his thread, he is doing some sort of research on hand items, eprhaps to be turned into weapons...0________o
His personality seems a bit hokey to me, but I was still so ecstatic to finally see him! 4laugh

Interview with Johnny K. Gambino
-- Here's an interview with Johnny K. Gambino, who gives us a bit of information concerning "ugly plans" that Mother has for Gaia. Quite an enlightening read- and short too!

Quote:
User Image//T.h.e. F.a.n.l.i.s.t.User Image

1. Saeina
2. Dragonmonkey
3. JackHerer
4. Triskellion
5. Sinesthra
6. mpluver
7. Kitt Koneko
8. White_Roseline
9. Daski-chan
10. Choopuffdoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image//T.h.e. B.a.n.n.e.r.s. a.n.d. T.h.e. A.r.t.//User Image

(Please feel free to use any of these. If you're having trouble acquiring them, don't hesitate to PM me, or if you have one to submit.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Thanks to Dragonmonkey! An official badge- yay! heart

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19760447&page=1][img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9626/warmfuzzehba3.jpg[/img] [/url]

User Image

[url=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/saeo/UFObanner.gif][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/saeo/UFObanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image ~ Thanks to Dragonmonkey <3

dragonmonkey
heart bump

I have loved the number 3 for as long as I can remember. Seeing how I don't believe in luck I had to come up with a number that I liked. I picked three and it's been my favorite since.

So it's only logical for a never dying endless love cycle for alien_ufo_03 to be within my heart.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19760447][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/saeo/NewZOWNDsignature.png[/IMG][/url]

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.walks in and explores the unfamilier placeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.....its pretty nice in here, is anyone here!?!?!?!?!?
tama_mantic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.walks in and explores the unfamilier placeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.....its pretty nice in here, is anyone here!?!?!?!?!?

This whole forum is rather lonesome. emo
However, feel free to chat and bump- it's rather late where I am, so I must be gettingto bed, but thanks for stopping by!
I will see you when I update in the morning!
Support the Unkown... ninja

Fluffy Glitch

I like the number 3. So I support the unknown UFO 03.
dragonmonkey

You have made a very valuable choice. ninja
Support the Unkown... ninja
ill join X3
Aphrael
ill join X3

A wise choice.
Welcome aboard!

Fluffy Glitch

Saeina
dragonmonkey

I know. 3nodding
dragonmonkey
Saeina
dragonmonkey

I know. 3nodding

I'm really hoping that this thread will gain popularity, and UFO 3 wil actually come.
Support the unnkown... ninja
Hi people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas