Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Loiterer

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Saeina
Dark_Demon234
I miss my 03, I haven't seen him for days really. I miss him so much and his cries of meat. I wish'd he come out of hiding.

Tell him he has a safe haven here in his own thread. surprised

I'll pm him or something laters. Video games have my attention right now.

Fluffy Glitch

17,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I just wish I would have known he was on on the 28th. But he didn't post or anything. He just lurked I guess. I wonder if he lurked his way to this thread?
dragonmonkey
I just wish I would have known he was on on the 28th. But he didn't post or anything. He just lurked I guess. I wonder if he lurked his way to this thread?

I hope he does at some point in time! gonk
Dar-Demon234 :: excellent!

Fluffy Glitch

17,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
dragonmonkey
It'd be neat if he did.

*sigh* If I could be his friend that would allow eternal happiness to sing from my soul. If I could be more I'd skip freely from cloud to cloud.
I will be posting another banner later tonight...
In the meantime, contemplate on whether or not we want a Fanlist or not heart
I'll post a poll up when I got on later too
Thanks everyone!
Saeina
User Image//U.F.O. 3 - T.h.e. T.h.r.e.a.d.//User Image

Hello, fellow Gaians and Zurgs alike.
Many of us have heard the ruckus going on between Mother, UFO 09, 11, 02, and other such UFO siblings.
However, UFOs 03, 04, 07, 08, 10, and 01 are still such a mystery to us!
I have made this thread in hopes of seeking an apeparance from UFO 3- in hopes that we can show those popular UFOs that we'd like to know they're "insignificant" siblings! That we'd like to see and know the mystery that is UFO 3!
So UFO 3, pelase come to us and see the ones that wish to know you! Make contact with your unseen fans!
Fill our eager brains with the knowledge of the Zurgs!
That is all.

UPDATES:

- After reading the new manga update, you'll notice that the "evil" UFOs mentioned were UFO 06 and UFO 09. UFO 03's stance is still undetermined, it seems. Lets be the first to call him out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Rules:

1. Keep chat related to the UFO and Halloween events

2. Urge on an appearance from the other UFOs we don't hear about- send them PMs, fan art, fan letters, and such.

3. Be polite- keep your manners civilized (EVERYONE, including Zurgs and Gaians)

4. If you have any questions about what is going on, I highly advise that you check out Clamer's thread in the Gaia Community Discussion forum, entitled "Gaia Plot: What is Going On". This thread tells every plot update that has taken place since the early beginnings of Gaia. Link is provided below.
Calmer's Informational Thread

5. Have fun- feel free to chat and discuss!
weird place
This topic suck... rolleyes

Dapper Explorer

Man, so hard to gather together all of the rumors and facts and sort them out.
Diglidi-Dude
This topic suck... rolleyes

What can I do to make it better? Any sugestions would be gladly appreciated. 3nodding

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AGH! you threw off my groove
elvisflorian
Saeina
User Image//U.F.O. 3 - T.h.e. T.h.r.e.a.d.//User Image

Hello, fellow Gaians and Zurgs alike.
Many of us have heard the ruckus going on between Mother, UFO 09, 11, 02, and other such UFO siblings.
However, UFOs 03, 04, 07, 08, 10, and 01 are still such a mystery to us!
I have made this thread in hopes of seeking an apeparance from UFO 3- in hopes that we can show those popular UFOs that we'd like to know they're "insignificant" siblings! That we'd like to see and know the mystery that is UFO 3!
So UFO 3, pelase come to us and see the ones that wish to know you! Make contact with your unseen fans!
Fill our eager brains with the knowledge of the Zurgs!
That is all.

UPDATES:

- After reading the new manga update, you'll notice that the "evil" UFOs mentioned were UFO 06 and UFO 09. UFO 03's stance is still undetermined, it seems. Lets be the first to call him out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Rules:

1. Keep chat related to the UFO and Halloween events

2. Urge on an appearance from the other UFOs we don't hear about- send them PMs, fan art, fan letters, and such.

3. Be polite- keep your manners civilized (EVERYONE, including Zurgs and Gaians)

4. If you have any questions about what is going on, I highly advise that you check out Clamer's thread in the Gaia Community Discussion forum, entitled "Gaia Plot: What is Going On". This thread tells every plot update that has taken place since the early beginnings of Gaia. Link is provided below.
Calmer's Informational Thread

5. Have fun- feel free to chat and discuss!
weird place

Yes, but it helps those who haven't played such an active part in the storylien become more well-acquainted and involved.
It's good to be part of something.

Fluffy Glitch

17,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
My own personal banners. The latter one can be used by others if they want.

User Image

User Image
If you look to the bottom right corner of the last page on the update there are two rocks there. You see them? Yes you do. They look as though a Mother and a child...maybe 09 had an affair with one of the human beings? And if you look to the direct left on he last ppage there appears to be a shadow of a woman with a pony tail. Only what happens next can answer our questions.
dragonmonkey
My own personal banners. The latter one can be used by others if they want.

User Image

User Image

Quite awesome- would you like me to post both of them on the banner page?
Cuz I already did- but it's quite simple to take one down. xd
Random Hiro
If you look to the bottom right corner of the last page on the update there are two rocks there. You see them? Yes you do. They look as though a Mother and a child...maybe 09 had an affair with one of the human beings? And if you look to the direct left on he last ppage there appears to be a shadow of a woman with a pony tail. Only what happens next can answer our questions.

Oh, I think I see what you mean about the two rock-shaped alien figures. 3nodding
But I don't think I see the woman. gonk
Still, that's quite a keen observation- the next update should be interesting!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games