Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astrid-157
Hi people!

Hello- and welcome! It is good to see that we have another visitor!

Fluffy Glitch

I love alien_ufo_03. *does dance of love* heart

Fluffy Glitch

heart bump

I have loved the number 3 for as long as I can remember. Seeing how I don't believe in luck I had to come up with a number that I liked. I picked three and it's been my favorite since.

So it's only logical for a never dying endless love cycle for alien_ufo_03 to be within my heart.
dragonmonkey
heart bump

I have loved the number 3 for as long as I can remember. Seeing how I don't believe in luck I had to come up with a number that I liked. I picked three and it's been my favorite since.

So it's only logical for never dying endless love cycle for alien_ufo_03 be within my heart.

Hurray! I may just quote this post on the welcome page! wink

Fluffy Glitch

Saeina
dragonmonkey
heart bump

So it's only logical for a never dying endless love cycle for alien_ufo_03 to be within my heart.

As long as you include the grammer correction I have made within this post (& will make in the former one) 3nodding
dragonmonkey
Saeina
dragonmonkey
heart bump

As long as you include the grammer correction I have made within this post (& will make in the former one) 3nodding

Will do- thanks for supporting! cool

Fluffy Glitch

Saeina
Will do- thanks for supporting! cool
Pleasure's all mine.

Dapper Explorer

Hehe, good to see other people trying to coax 03 out. I would really like to get some infomation from some other players, rather than just Mother, 05, 06, and 11.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I miss my 03, I haven't seen him for days really. I miss him so much and his cries of meat. I wish'd he come out of hiding.
Leein
Hehe, good to see other people trying to coax 03 out. I would really like to get some infomation from some other players, rather than just Mother, 05, 06, and 11.

Yes, precisely! Hopefully, we can all start an uprising here! xd
And now that the new update is out, people will be flockig to the UFO forums...so hopefully, we'll get more people!
I support UFO 3!! Woot!! blaugh 3nodding
Dark_Demon234
I miss my 03, I haven't seen him for days really. I miss him so much and his cries of meat. I wish'd he come out of hiding.

Tell him he has a safe haven here in his own thread. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces