Welcome to Gaia! ::

Triskellion
You're looking good Saeina.

Thank you! whee
I'm soooooo sorry I haven't been in to update this in a while. Life after Christmas has been wiiiiiild.
Speaking of which, I hope everyone had a very happy holiday! ^_^
I think the alien craze is finally winding down, but I am still determined to meet 03! ninja
There's still so much we don't know, anyway.
Thanks so so much to everyone who has kept this thread alve while I've been a lousy threadmaker. sweatdrop
And let's get some action, 03!!!!

Fluffy Glitch

Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.

I MISSED HIM!! AGAIN!!

Yes, I am requoting that for it is still true. I got to see 06 but meh. I still prefer 03. heart
And I can take or leave it if I please.

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Extremely early in the morning on wednsday there was the first official peace meeting with mothership and 06.

The transcript of the meeting can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7485535

There may be no mention of 03, but for some reason Mothership says that we (as in Gaians in general) are resposible for feeding 09 Darknrgy.

Fluffy Glitch

Well being neutral in this I am not responsible for 09's drknrgy.

Nor do I believe that any gaian is responsible. Nor do I believe placing blame on others.

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Well... I actually got that from one of the earlier drafts. (They had to do a lot of editing as there were sections cut and pasted in wrong orders and the whole transcript was not finnished,) You should have received my pm on the final copy. It's "air" most definately far from what I spoke about in my last post.

Fluffy Glitch

Protect me where I lay.

Random:

I like the new jigsaw
Protect me when I awake.
Saeina
User Image//U.F.O. 3 - T.h.e. T.h.r.e.a.d.//User Image

Hello, fellow Gaians and Zurgs alike.
Many of us have heard the ruckus going on between Mother, UFO 09, 11, 02, and other such UFO siblings.
However, UFOs 03, 04, 07, 08, 10, and 01 are still such a mystery to us!
I have made this thread in hopes of seeking an apeparance from UFO 3- in hopes that we can show those popular UFOs that we'd like to know they're "insignificant" siblings! That we'd like to see and know the mystery that is UFO 3!
So UFO 3, pelase come to us and see the ones that wish to know you! Make contact with your unseen fans!
Fill our eager brains with the knowledge of the Zurgs!
That is all.

Visit our UFO 3 at his profile: HERE
Ufortunately, we can't leave comments, bu we can PM him, and I urge all of his fans to do so!

What we know about UFO 3 at the moment:
1. His name is Zownd
2. He seems evil-ish
3. He is examining Gaia items to determine a weapon of some sorts
4. He accepts trades from other users to examine these weapons
5. He is looking for "repus dnah snopeaw", or "super hand weapons", for something...
6. he is taking orders from Mother
7.. He has never been involved in any of the plot/manga updates or the alien interview with Ron Bruise and Mother
8. He loves his fans <3

UPDATES:

- WOW, THIS THREAD HAS REACHED 14 PAGES AND OVER 200 REPLIES! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPROT EVERYONE.

- IN A RECIEVED PM, UFO 3 REVEALS THAT HE IS NEUTRAL AND ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS FROM MOTHER. HOW INTERESTING! 0_______0

- I NEED FANLIST NAMES- IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE FANLIST, POST BELOW OR PM ME. :]

- Just FYI from me, I moved my UFO 3 threadmaster badge and th elink I had in my siggy to my profile - I wanted to put it someplace permanent. :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image//T.h.r.e.a.d. R.u.l.e.s.//User Image

1. Keep chat related to the UFO and Halloween events

2. Urge on an appearance from the other UFOs we don't hear about- send them PMs, fan art, fan letters, and such.

3. Be polite- keep your manners civilized (EVERYONE, including Zurgs and Gaians)

4. If you have any questions about what is going on, I highly advise that you check out Clamer's thread in the Gaia Community Discussion forum, entitled "Gaia Plot: What is Going On". This thread tells every plot update that has taken place since the early beginnings of Gaia. Link is provided below.
Calmer's Informational Thread

5. Have fun- feel free to chat and discuss!

6. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me- I get on every day for a few hours, so I'll be sure to get you a response ASAP.

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Whatever Whatever I do what I want!

Fluffy Glitch

Well...that was real mature. rolleyes

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
That and she doesn't seem to realize that there is a taboo against quoting the e-n-t-i-r-e first post of an organization's thread.

Fluffy Glitch

Triskellion
That and she doesn't seem to realize that there is a taboo against quoting the e-n-t-i-r-e first post of an organization's thread.

I like the game Taboo. xd
Wow....
Has everyone read the plot updates?
It's all just.....over. eek
Wow.
So that's the end of the Zurg....and we [or I at least] never once met 03. emo

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Well, 03 did survive... 3nodding
Triskellion
Well, 03 did survive... 3nodding

Yes, and that's what counts in the end. whee heart
So I guess that's the end of the aliens. I suppose I'll have to put up something for closure soon, but I'm sad to see it all over. It was so exciting.... emo
I'll put up closing sentiments later. For now, let's enjoy Gaia's 4th Anniversarry. biggrin

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Just for the record... The 4th Anniversary was uneventful and all around peachy. There were three event items from it and none of my friends voiced praise of them. Once again there was a subforum for the Underground Test Facility, it only served as a frightful reminder of the past...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff