Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello 03. WHy are you searching for something to give happyness? DO you support the Zurg Hive?

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Triskellion
Triskellion
Saikii
Triskellon, I like the twirly thingy in your sig. It`s so...swirly. 3nodding

Because I'm right... and you didn't know anything until you met me... you will follow me... you will do as I say... you are under my control...

Ummm...I like pickles. confused
I'd like to help you build said wea-- happy items. I've been wanting a reason to abandon the Gaians. I offer my services.
...ok 03. I shall let up about the prints, since it just as easy that you really don't know about them. And like isaid, i do have saome trust in you.
I need to spaek to you 03 please send me a pm.

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Saikii
Triskellion
Saikii

Because I'm right... and you didn't know anything until you met me... you will follow me... you will do as I say... you are under my control...

R.I.P.backfight
[NPC] alien_ufo_03
RIP can you R.I.P. please i dont talk about things i don't know an thing about..... so R.I.P.

Seems i struck a cord.
I admire the play on words, finally someone did it.

......i don't know 03. I can't say that i don't trust you to some level, but your new invention just dosen't make me too relaxed and easy going.
I won't rest until mother's intentons are revealed, and i'm sure, wether it's intentional or not, that your invention will be put to use...
Um...I like pickles. confused

What is to be uneasy about a genius invention?

DannyKen23
[NPC] alien_ufo_03
...Yes i am doing research on the different items on gaia...I am trying to create the perfect hand wea......item that makes people feel warm and fuzzy inside......maby a heart?????? thats what the people in towns like britt told me its called but i may be wrong!!!

What type of info do you need? ninja

I too, will be willing to give any information, if requested it by you, 03.

You like pickles?

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Triskellion
Saikii
Triskellion
Saikii

R.I.P.backfight
[NPC] alien_ufo_03
RIP can you R.I.P. please i dont talk about things i don't know an thing about..... so R.I.P.

Seems i struck a cord.

......i don't know 03. I can't say that i don't trust you to some level, but your new invention just dosen't make me too relaxed and easy going.
I won't rest until mother's intentons are revealed, and i'm sure, wether it's intentional or not, that your invention will be put to use...

DannyKen23
[NPC] alien_ufo_03
...Yes i am doing research on the different items on gaia...I am trying to create the perfect hand wea......item that makes people feel warm and fuzzy inside......maby a heart?????? thats what the people in towns like britt told me its called but i may be wrong!!!

You like pickles?
Yes.

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Haducon
I need to spaek to you 03 please send me a pm.

He's with GIB... stare

Excuse my bias...

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Saikii
Triskellion

You like pickles?
Yes.

I like pickled okra.
Why are you searching for something to give happyness? Do you support the Zurg Hive? Why has it taken so long for you to speak to us? WOuld you like to scan my items? Are you Male, Female, or thrid gender? Who is your favorite brother? Do you plan to join an organization?

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Justice isnt blind
Why are you searching for something to give happyness? Do you support the Zurg Hive? Why has it taken so long for you to speak to us? WOuld you like to scan my items? Are you Male, Female, or thrid gender? Who is your favorite brother? Do you plan to join an organization?

So many questions... Zownd or 03 is male.

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Triskellion
Saikii
Triskellion

You like pickles?
Yes.

I like pickled okra.
Pickles I like. Okra I don`t. I`m gonna get something to eat.
Saikii
Triskellion
Saikii
Triskellion
Saikii

R.I.P.backfight

Seems i struck a cord.

DannyKen23

You like pickles?
Yes.

uuummmm....pickled gai..... cucumbers
03 could you make one more apopearnce at 2 002411 Many people missed you and they're really wanting to see you there! Please come 03! One more meetings for your fans! Hooray 03! He would neve rlet his fans down! Would he..?
[NPC] alien_ufo_03
Saikii
Triskellion
Saikii
Triskellion

You like pickles?
Yes.

uuummmm....pickled gai..... cucumbers

Riiiggghhhtt, Pickled cucumbers ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items