Welcome to Gaia! ::

The more I look at it, the more I want to cry.

O_O AIIIIIIIIIII! *Closes curtains drastically* 0.43373493975904 43.4% [ 108 ]
What... is... THAT?! 0.56626506024096 56.6% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 249 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

that was scary, holy shizzlenit
holy shiznit!! wtf is that !!! its a woman i tell ya!! ur mom is waiting out there!!
What is going on?? sweatdrop Anything fun to do around here??
I say old chap, has anyone seen my probe? I seem to have lost it while in a cow field...
Awww he so cute and fuzzy!! 4laugh
What is cute and fuzzy? I must find out what this cute fuzzyness is. If I could only find my probe!!!
[tickLe_me_EMo.O]
I R Baboon is mad!

Now that I can't deny
*cough.* What is that baboon doing out of the zoo? scream
Oh, quite sorry old Beans.
My fault entirely since they did warn me.
Im the new administrator for the Gambino Memorial Retirement Home and it seems that Gandmama Lanzer had not taken her medication and snuck out once again.

If someone would be so kind as to point out which kitchen she is trying to enter before we have another pie fiasco, it would be greatly appreciated.

Pssst... Darkon ... seems you left your probe in one of the Bovines earlier this evening. Most unsanitary ol chap.
midiland123
the world is going to end eek eek eek

Don't worry, you've still got twelve minutes. twisted These are the forerunners of the vogons. They must be on retreat. xd

8,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
This is so funny! <3
Fumorious_Bandersnatch
Pssst... Darkon ... seems you left your probe in one of the Bovines earlier this evening. Most unsanitary ol chap.

Well my good man, if you could suggest any other way to study mammalians, I am most receptive to suggestions. And also when the creatures all look alike and the one getting probed wanders off, how am I supposed to find them?

I am a very respected proctologist on my planet.
LIKE HOLY s**t i would say and sine i'm still young i'm still not as immune... ^_^;;;;;;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff