Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  HELP ME

Help me?

yes 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 36 ]
no 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 >

Okay. So. What's the deal with these aliens?

Also, bump if ye want to.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
i truly dont know bump
my guess...it's a new special event
maybe they want to invade gaia or something...

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
diamondsandpearls
maybe they want to invade gaia or something...
You are correct human, we will invade.
No way these aliens can withstand the might of Wario_man! Bring it on! Wahahahahaha!
personally, i don't care either way, the Zurg are a special event, and are freakin' awesome too...
bring it on Zurgs!
Just try and beat us! We'll stop you every step off the way!
I'm going bolistic, remembering some stuff I read on some site back when I played neopets, and thinking about those events, how people did all this interesting stuff to find hints and whatnot... I have no clue what's going on either..
0~Luna~0
I'm going bolistic, remembering some stuff I read on some site back when I played neopets, and thinking about those events, how people did all this interesting stuff to find hints and whatnot... I have no clue what's going on either..

I used to play neopets too, and the one thing i remember about their special events..........

They were extremely confuzingly amazingly hard.
i'm buin a sord just for the occasion domokun domokun domokun domokun wahmbulance wahmbulance domokun scream scream
liteheart
0~Luna~0

I used to play neopets too, and the one thing i remember about their special events..........

They were extremely confuzingly amazingly hard.

Oh God yes. "And to discover the next clue, you must have a pet with strength of 15. Every 27th visit to his page, there will be a comment embedded in the middle of the source code containing a link to where you need to go next."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff