Welcome to Gaia! ::

who here likes gaara?? heart
I'll luv gaara 4ever heart ninja heart
I FREAKIN LOVE GAARA WITH ALL MY HEART ok maybe not all of it BUT LIKE 95% OF IT the other 5% is for my true love.
wat a garra?
I LOVE GARRA!!!
It is Gaara not garra. and I love him.
i can bet hem up
I whould love to see that. and it's him not hem honey
Problematique`'s avatar

Phantom

What is with the sudden rush of Naruto threads? confused
GAARA IS MINE!!!


User Image
I hate you Gaara lovers stare .
gaara_chick
GAARA IS MINE!!!


User Image

you... wish...
kirria
gaara_chick
GAARA IS MINE!!!


User Image

you... wish...


i don't wish!!! ur just jealous that he is mine and that he will never be urs!!!
gaaras pretty cool
but take away his sand and hes nothing
i lurv gaara ^_^ but it really pisses me off when people say his name wrong

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games