ninja 0.68936170212766 68.9% [ 324 ]
agent 0.31063829787234 31.1% [ 146 ]
Total Votes:[ 470 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 > >>

[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Chris the Zodiac Brave
Well I posty'd that before I saw you posty about being a History buff. I could talk about the pros and cons of both Job Classes, but that'd bore you two. So instead? Oreos and Reeses for everyone, as long as there's no peanut allergies.

Huzzah :B

Nay, I haven't been too far around the world. I've been to Singapore and Japan, though. Unfortunetly, I haven't been much anywhere else. Well, there is a lot of people I know that haven't even moved from their town all their lives, which I think is sad.
yes that is quite sad, i love europe, and asia, i havent touched africa but im working on that one. Hmm, im living in north america now, In the US, i like it alot, but way to busy here. I do feel bad for people who cant go around the world, they dont know what there missing

I'm sure that visiting the US is a ton more fun than living here for long periods of time x]
That's most likely true of all places.
I guess I should at least graduate from highschool before traveling the world, eh?

That would be a good idea, i graduated 2 years ago, im at the us in college . LOl, you can think about doing that? It a good idea

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm still in middle school x] So I've got a long time to wait, but I'm fairly sure I will live in a different country eventually. Hopefully Japan. Singapore would be nice, but there isn't much chance of living there.
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
I'm still in middle school x] So I've got a long time to wait, but I'm fairly sure I will live in a different country eventually. Hopefully Japan. Singapore would be nice, but there isn't much chance of living there.

lol, still sounds rockin. i never been to singapor. but im sure there a travel abroad for japan

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]

lol, still sounds rockin. i never been to singapor. but im sure there a travel abroad for japan

Singapore is super clean. I'm fairly sure its set up for tourism, though.

Ovelia Atkascha's Husband

okies. Lemme just dig in me Job Class Book, and presto it here...........with pics! mrgreen

Outsider

Definition
Outsider:
1. Last form of the Ninja Series.

My Thoughts on the Job Class
These guys are the strongest of the Ninja series, being as it goes: Covert, Ninja, Assassin, then Outsider.

What they can equip:
Knives
Ninja Swords
Katanas
Crossbows
Hats
Clothes

Best Equips: (Only 6 Accessories are allowed, and this is only the equipment which will help the Job Class, as well as make it look like the Job Class itself.)

Iga Knife - Ninja Sword belonging to the Iga Ninja Clan.
Iga Knife - Ninja Sword belonging to the Iga Ninja Clan.
Black Hood - Hood that prevents people from recognizing you.
Secret Clothes - Clothes that grant the wearer Vanish.

Ninja Tabi - Tabi made to increase Agility and Evasion.

Commands:
!Corner
!Dustb
!Magic
!Ninja Skill
!Ninjitsu
!Sneak
!Throw
!Twin
!Use Hand

Corner:
Shadowbind
Last breath
Aphonia
Nightmare
Ague
Rockseal
Oblivion
Ultima Masher

Magic:
Fire
Fira
Blizzard
Blizzara
Thunder
Thundara
Water
Watera
Sleep
Lock
Temper
Slow
Haste
Confuse
Blind
Hold
X-Zone
Pearl
Flare

Ninja Skill:
Wood Veil
Fire Veil
Earth Veil
Metal Veil
Water Veil
Unspell
Oblivion

Ninjitsu:
Flame
Blitz
Flood
Smoke
Pin
Ruin
Windslash
Disappear

Use Hand:
Seal
Shadow Stitch
Stop Bracelet
Ultima
Allure

Characteristics:
Black Magic Lvl. 2 [P]
Black Magic Lvl. 3 [P]
Ninja Combo [P]
Killer Combo [P]
Two-Swords [P]
Sunken State [P]
Power Throw [P]
Eq Knife [P]
Eq Ninja Knife [P]
Move in Water
Abandon
Confuseproof
Sleepproof
Deathproof
Slowproof
Auto-Haste

([P]'s mean Permanent. That it's embedded into the Job Class.)

I forgot the pics, because I don't have em, but they look like the Ninjas from FFT. This is the Job Class Sheet sampler I'm making for my Guild. What do ya think? biggrin Be honest, and asky questions.

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]

Singapore is super clean. I'm fairly sure its set up for tourism, though.

Oo I have a couple of singaporean friends. The guy eats with both hands, fork in one hand and spoon in other. It's entertaining to watch him because he eats almost everything that way.... I saw him eating a hamburger/sandwich thingy that way. blaugh

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items