Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who would you rather be?

ninja 0.68936170212766 68.9% [ 324 ]
agent 0.31063829787234 31.1% [ 146 ]
Total Votes:[ 470 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 > >>

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Ovelia Atkascha's Husband

Well I posty'd that before I saw you posty about being a History buff. I could talk about the pros and cons of both Job Classes, but that'd bore you two. So instead? Oreos and Reeses for everyone, as long as there's no peanut allergies.
Chris the Zodiac Brave
Well I posty'd that before I saw you posty about being a History buff. I could talk about the pros and cons of both Job Classes, but that'd bore you two. So instead? Oreos and Reeses for everyone, as long as there's no peanut allergies.

Umm that works i like oreos........ HAHA, hey i care what people post on here, from the hitroy to ninjas, to ninjas as in cartoon w/e works here or a simple ninja bump works

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chris the Zodiac Brave

Huzzah :B

Nay, I haven't been too far around the world. I've been to Singapore and Japan, though. Unfortunetly, I haven't been much anywhere else. Well, there is a lot of people I know that haven't even moved from their town all their lives, which I think is sad.
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Chris the Zodiac Brave

Nay, I haven't been too far around the world. I've been to Singapore and Japan, though. Unfortunetly, I haven't been much anywhere else. Well, there is a lot of people I know that haven't even moved from their town all their lives, which I think is sad.
yes that is quite sad, i love europe, and asia, i havent touched africa but im working on that one. Hmm, im living in north america now, In the US, i like it alot, but way to busy here. I do feel bad for people who cant go around the world, they dont know what there missing

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Chris the Zodiac Brave

yes that is quite sad, i love europe, and asia, i havent touched africa but im working on that one. Hmm, im living in north america now, In the US, i like it alot, but way to busy here. I do feel bad for people who cant go around the world, they dont know what there missing

I'm sure that visiting the US is a ton more fun than living here for long periods of time x]
That's most likely true of all places.
I guess I should at least graduate from highschool before traveling the world, eh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff