< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 > >>

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
By the way.
Conforming is acting like everyone else.
If everyone wants to be a ninja.
Then wanting to be ninja is conforming.

You knw your being a boon
its called fun
have you ever heard of it
or are you that boerd that you have to pick on people for your sheer amusement

Resorted to personal insults, eh?
I was poking fun as well.
But I ended up simply telling the truth.
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Haven't you noticed that everyone wants to be a ninja? =]

Well duh ninjas are like the best happy-ness factor ever, you want to be super strong, ablilty to have stealth, then hey be a ninja. You will like it ninja

How amusing.
Trust me, you are all just pretending. It isn't all about abnormal abilities.
I know what being a true ninja is about.
I advise you to stop indirectly mocking our superior intelligence.

Oh dont be a bloody downer, no one knws what the hell being a real ninja is, because we dont have, plus there society is instick, and w/e your thinking is a ninja is prolly wrong domokun

Tsk tsk. A bloody downer, eh?
There actually is a ninjutsu that isn't in Naruto made up land (which is a nice bit of fun) but there actually are techniques and apparently being ninja was all about being secretive and assassination.

Just so you know little girl, i happen to be a history major, and specialize in Asia, i know that it is a real thing, and im not stupid, i realize this, but your agrueing with a cartoon,........ dont you think thats a bit silly, special since gaia is for fun, not for people who are uptight
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
By the way.
Conforming is acting like everyone else.
If everyone wants to be a ninja.
Then wanting to be ninja is conforming.

You knw your being a boon
its called fun
have you ever heard of it
or are you that boerd that you have to pick on people for your sheer amusement

Resorted to personal insults, eh?
I was poking fun as well.
But I ended up simply telling the truth.

No personal insults, Boon is somethign i say to everyone, im just trying to tell you this is for fun, not for litral stuff that is all.

Ovelia Atkascha's Husband

Screw Ninja! Zodiac Brave all the way! But the truth is Samurai and Ninja REALLY didn't get along, not Pirates and Ninjas. (Unless Japanese Pirates?) But yeah, Ninjas wre used for more like assassinations, couriers, and they did have skills, but it was mostly through tools, which made them "feared" If you don't believe me, either of you, look it up on Wikipedia.org

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Haven't you noticed that everyone wants to be a ninja? =]

Well duh ninjas are like the best happy-ness factor ever, you want to be super strong, ablilty to have stealth, then hey be a ninja. You will like it ninja

How amusing.

Oh dont be a bloody downer, no one knws what the hell being a real ninja is, because we dont have, plus there society is instick, and w/e your thinking is a ninja is prolly wrong domokun

There actually is a ninjutsu that isn't in Naruto made up land (which is a nice bit of fun) but there actually are techniques and apparently being ninja was all about being secretive and assassination.

Just so you know little girl, i happen to be a history major, and specialize in Asia, i know that it is a real thing, and im not stupid, i realize this, but your agrueing with a cartoon,........ dont you think thats a bit silly, special since gaia is for fun, not for people who are uptight

Little girl, you may call me. But a history major? I never knew that anyone as mature could spell so...terribly. I thought that chatspeak was simply something that most in my age group thought to be cool.
And at first, it was a joke. Like something Gaara would say, "You aren't a ninja, you are just a fake." I hadn't the intent of arguing, but somehow it escelated.

Ovelia Atkascha's Husband

Platypus....pie? Platpie! mrgreen Ah ha! Yoshi WAS right in calling them "Platpie"
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Vida_Natha
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]

How amusing.

Little girl, you may call me. But a history major? I never knew that anyone as mature could spell so...terribly. I thought that chatspeak was simply something that most in my age group thought to be cool.
And at first, it was a joke. Like something Gaara would say, "You aren't a ninja, you are just a fake." I hadn't the intent of arguing, but somehow it escelated.
NO acturlly im having alot of fun, acturly english is my second lauguage, im really portugesse, and this is how i practice, The funny thing is, im having a bit of fun , LOL, idk why, i wasnt getting ad i was aguring my side of the Point is all
Chris the Zodiac Brave
Screw Ninja! Zodiac Brave all the way! But the truth is Samurai and Ninja REALLY didn't get along, not Pirates and Ninjas. (Unless Japanese Pirates?) But yeah, Ninjas wre used for more like assassinations, couriers, and they did have skills, but it was mostly through tools, which made them "feared" If you don't believe me, either of you, look it up on Wikipedia.org

-_- sighs, i do knw what ninjas do

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chris the Zodiac Brave
Platypus....pie? Platpie! mrgreen Ah ha! Yoshi WAS right in calling them "Platpie"

xDDD Indeed, the plural form of platypus is platypi x]

That may explain it. Portugese, eh?
[x.Double.A.Batteries.x]
Chris the Zodiac Brave

xDDD Indeed, the plural form of platypus is platypi x]

That may explain it. Portugese, eh?

From azores islands, Tercidia, have you ever been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff