Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
WAAAH! I DON'T HAVE MEATLOAF! I THINK I'LL CUT MYSELF! BUT FIRST, LET ME PUT ON SOME HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS! gonk !!!11oneone!11~!!
your a freaking moron!

if you were really a cutter, you wouldnt be bragging it to the people at an anime website!

have some respect to the people with clinical depression and bipolar!
and most lesbiends, dont call themselves dykes or get annoyed when their mother dosnt make their boyfriend meatloaf!!

p.s mmmmm im enjoying some meatloaf right now twisted
I thought you were quoting the song. To bad.
It's not right to do that.People care about you and If you do something wrong when you cut yourself;you can cut a vein or paralize yourself.What if you die?Is it really that bad?
yeah Kalois is right those things are serouis i dont see why someone would just come out and say that

i mean like hey man if you are to kill yourself afterward how are you going to see who is feeling sory for you

no on thats who and you want to know why

because your dead
Getouttamahblenderbitch!
Im a dyke.
My mom didn't make a meatloaf for me and my bff, and so i got myself in every direction.

Wait, so, you want to cut yourself because of meatloaf? Am I taking that literally? Is that some weird term for something else? Because, if you're going to cut yourself over a piece of meat, I'm a little concerned for you.
You people are all morons....
look, it may seem weird or "disgusting" to other people, but as an ex-cutter, you can believe me, when the pain gets bad enough, watching at least one drop of your own blood fall, knowing your mortality will someday end it all... ...it can be one of the most calming feelings one can feel...

and the fact that you all are ragging on someone who could very well be on the edge of slitting herself a bit lower on her arm....

you all are "disgusting"...

SHE'S CUTTING HERSELF OVER MEATLOAF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
and as for you, Getouttamahblenderbitch!...
i understand cutting...
but this...

..."meatloaf"...?

seriously?

if youre just making fun of cutters, go screw yourself, b!tch...

...and if youre serious about this, you need to stop acting so spoiled
PsionProphet, what you said was totally hot
**pain dont hurt if its the only thing you've ever felt!!**
First off let me say i dont like meatloaf. I never have. It tastes... well... BAD to me.

Second. I think that you who started this are just making fun of lesbains and the emo song. It sounds to me like... I dunno. Either a personal grudge or you were bored and this is entertaining you.

Whatever. Your business.

If you ARE serious. Well... Admitting it on gaia isn't gonna do you much. You're just gonna get a lotta flak for it. I mean, you could have said it more... eloquently (oo, big word) (sp?). But yeah. If this is some sort of personal admission Im sorry that you're so confused as to think cutting over meatloaf is gonna help.

It doesn't.

As most cutters and ex-cutters should know cutting doesn't solve anything but to make things feel easier. Its an addiction of sorts.

Its bad.

As is making fun of people.

My rant is done here.

Oh yeah. One last thing.

Heugo. "Totally hot"?
Niiiice.
Getouttamahblenderbitch!
Im a dyke.
My mom didn't make a meatloaf for me and my bff, and so i got myself in every direction.

...you must be ee-mo...
if you are cutting yourself you need to go get a psycological evaluation as soon as possible and get meds
amandra
What hppend to the cows?

wow, random alert.
anyway...
even tho that song is one of my fav. songs ever, actually doing it is friggin' weird. like, i sometimes take my knife and cut off a hangnail or a chunk of dead skin 'cause it was bothering me, but never that far.
ow! gonk
PsionProphet
You people are all morons....
look, it may seem weird or "disgusting" to other people, but as an ex-cutter, you can believe me, when the pain gets bad enough, watching at least one drop of your own blood fall, knowing your mortality will someday end it all... ...it can be one of the most calming feelings one can feel...

and the fact that you all are ragging on someone who could very well be on the edge of slitting herself a bit lower on her arm....

you all are "disgusting"...

SHE'S CUTTING HERSELF OVER MEATLOAF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
and as for you, Getouttamahblenderbitch!...
i understand cutting...
but this...

..."meatloaf"...?

seriously?

if youre just making fun of cutters, go screw yourself, b!tch...

...and if youre serious about this, you need to stop acting so spoiled

wow you said a mouthful, but i totally agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games