Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
You're welcome~! heart

I wouldn't expect my stuff back! It's gifts! I'm glad you're getting a lot of gifts, though. It shows you're popular. XD
Wow...

Umm...Okay....

03 When you're done spamming your own topic and being proposed to maybe you could let us know how it feels to recieve gifts without anyone expecting anything in return? It's supposed to be the real spirit of the holiday season (I won't say Christmas since I don't celebrate it)
AvalonWitch
Wow...

Umm...Okay....

03 When you're done spamming your own topic and being proposed to maybe you could let us know how it feels to recieve gifts without anyone expecting anything in return? It's supposed to be the real spirit of the holiday season (I won't say Christmas since I don't celebrate it)

Will you, Avalon.....Marry, me?
Uh...

Tell you what, if 03 tells me I should marry you I will strongly consider it.

Blessed Genius

3,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
lol. My mom doesn't celebrate christmas, so you must be a witness.
bump

Messy Pantsmas Everyone!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
[NPC] alien_ufo_03
All items sent to nPC wont be returned fyi

i am recieving floods of trades and messages.

from this point on if a item is sent it wont be sent back

Zurg and my self thank you for any and all donations and gifts sent!

awww you are so polite how cute!
White_Roseline

XD A Witness?! LOL! I'm sorry...that's just...that's definitely a first... rofl

I'm Wiccan. ~cough~ Possibly the furthest thing from a JW since...uhm...something really far from Jehovah's Witnesses
AvalonWitch
White_Roseline

I'm Wiccan. ~cough~ Possibly the furthest thing from a JW since...uhm...something really far from Jehovah's Witnesses

My family is Pagan, I'm on the same boat as you, The only reason my family celebrates christmas is because of santa claus and because my great grandmother is a believer.
Watashi-Wa-Wasurenai_1
AvalonWitch
White_Roseline

My family is Pagan, I'm on the same boat as you, The only reason my family celebrates christmas is because of santa claus and because my great grandmother is a believer.

Pagan isn't a religion...o_o;; It's an umbrella term for a lot of non-mainstream religions. An All Wiccans Are Pagan But Not All Pagans Are Wiccans kinda thing. Just thought i'd throw that out there. But no more on that topic here because it's just spamming (too off topic from the original post)

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
((I'll push back on topic for you then.))

I've sent a trade request to 03, but he hasn't accepted it or replied to it yet. He might not be accepting it because it's titled "Here put this on, it'll make you look better (in Gaian terms).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff