< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Us humans should zap em.
we should do that
redeyedtreefrog
Us humans should zap em.
we should do that

i agree! twisted
aliens are the coolest leave them alone heart
You Gaians are usually so judgemental of us. If we drink Red Bino, do we become Gaians? If you drink Zurg, do you not become us? We are the same! And calling us aliens, bah. We are Zurg. I know many Gaians and Zurg think that we are all equal... that's why I started the UFOGAZ. And anyone that thinks the other race is inferior is, in fact, a racist.

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
It's like that one Dr. Suzze book... but they had stars.
bleeh

aliens...mmm
Bloody wonderful.

Let's not be judgemental, Gaians. We aren't out there for your brains.

We're just here for... um...

Nevermind.
do not hurt them they are good to us
well we r kinda equal but look what u have done to my baby it is an alien and I'm not a zurg how did this happen well duh some zurg infected my baby see u r trying to take us down we r the citzens of gaia now we r just take r mini ufos fly to ur ships and take them down fill the sprinklers with red bino and make a fire inside that will let the war begin looks at label of red bino Caution:Highly Flammable I don't care *throws into fire inside the mother ship*

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kolchak
Us humans should zap em.

Meanie. All I did was burrow some cows for milk. You know how hard finding milk is? It goes great with your Earthly chocolate cookies.

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
redeyedtreefrog
well we r kinda equal but look what u have done to my baby it is an alien and I'm not a zurg how did this happen well duh some zurg infected my baby see u r trying to take us down we r the citzens of gaia now we r just take r mini ufos fly to ur ships and take them down fill the sprinklers with red bino and make a fire inside that will let the war begin looks at label of red bino Caution:Highly Flammable I don't care *throws into fire inside the mother ship*

Finally, someone from another world who is sadistic as I am.
ok who is with me who had their GAIAN babies probed and if ur baby was probed i think we should fight back and make their zurg babies gaians
Now here is my plan for the rebellion againest them *whispers a lot* now lets do this
(if u want to know the real plan pm me)

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Zomg aliens!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash