Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweatdrop Who is she?
Only the bestest alien in the universe.
talk2hand
Miakko
talk2hand
How? I'm sorry if pplz are offended I just wanna know who 02 is.
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
talk2hand

xD sorry. 02 is one of the cuter and nicer aliens. She isn't very good at speaking 'human', loves fish, and calls fish water-meat. Heres a post of hers.
"haar ro =D

early, me was chasing bug and meet a a..a..aisuc..c..creemu v..v..behicle. the pilot of the aisucreem v..v...behicle give me some aisuc...creemu cone.
me tried a..a..aisu..creemu. oh my mommy, it good @_@;;;; me never had s...s...sw...w.ee.t thing befo @o@//
me like it more than water meat >.<;; me try ed v...v....v.....banila and ch..ch..c..choko..la.tei. so good. the only thing me look for now is wate meat f...f..flabor. biggrin "
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
talk2hand

xD sorry. 02 is one of the cuter and nicer aliens. She isn't very good at speaking 'human', loves fish, and calls fish water-meat. Heres a post of hers.
"haar ro =D

early, me was chasing bug and meet a a..a..aisuc..c..creemu v..v..behicle. the pilot of the aisucreem v..v...behicle give me some aisuc...creemu cone.
me tried a..a..aisu..creemu. oh my mommy, it good @_@;;;; me never had s...s...sw...w.ee.t thing befo @o@//
me like it more than water meat >.<;; me try ed v...v....v.....banila and ch..ch..c..choko..la.tei. so good. the only thing me look for now is wate meat f...f..flabor. biggrin "
She sounds cool. ^-^
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
talk2hand

"haar ro =D

She sounds cool. ^-^

^^ very. She sent me a pm saying she liked my name.
^o^ heart
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
talk2hand

"haar ro =D

She sounds cool. ^-^

^o^ heart
Aaaaaaawwwww!!!!!! That's so cute! You're lucky! And she is right, you do have a nice name. ^^
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
talk2hand

"haar ro =D

She sounds cool. ^-^

^o^ heart
Aaaaaaawwwww!!!!!! That's so cute! You're lucky! And she is right, you do have a nice name. ^^

Yup, everyone coos over her when she posts. xD
And sankyuu. surprised
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko
AubreyIsHyper
Miakko

"haar ro =D

She sounds cool. ^-^

^o^ heart

Yup, everyone coos over her when she posts. xD
And sankyuu. surprised
lol why shouldn't they? She's cute!
She's the best of all the gaian aliens! heart
haar ro haipa..aaburee.
me #2 =D
hello to you too
OMG O___O *actaully sees 02 online*! I still don't know what's going on but they sound so cute ;3;
Simply dunno. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces