Who will you vote for?

Santa cow? D: 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 32 ]
Santa 02? <3 0.86206896551724 86.2% [ 200 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 303 304 305

pinkjingling
02 is gone cry

His memory isn't.
wow this one didnt stick. PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE ARE GAY IF THEY LIKE THIS THREAD.

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*Pays late respects to 02* ....
Even if he's gone physically, he's not gone in our hearts. <3
Freya Valkov
Even if he's gone physically, he's not gone in our hearts. <3
*Nods* Maybe...one day...we'll be able to see were he once lived...in outer space...
*sighs* I know a lot of people say that he was their favorite, and I may sound like one of the many... but he really was the best. He was the nicest, sweetest, most innocent lil' guy ever. I'm gonna miss him.

Y'know... there was a thread that got started, but hasn't really gotten off the ground.... that people are trying to bring 02 back(just as he was before)... do you think it could be possible? Do you think that if we united ourselves that our love for him would bring him back?
TrinityFayeth
*sighs* I know a lot of people say that he was their favorite, and I may sound like one of the many... but he really was the best. He was the nicest, sweetest, most innocent lil' guy ever. I'm gonna miss him.

Y'know... there was a thread that got started, but hasn't really gotten off the ground.... that people are trying to bring 02 back(just as he was before)... do you think it could be possible? Do you think that if we united ourselves that our love for him would bring him back?

Yush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces